Now i get this error when uploading to Graphicriver.
“Please review the following issues that occurred
?You need to upload a ZIP file.”
I read few threads about this problem. And try all .zip compressed software like: winrar, winzip, send to compressed folder in windows 7, but it doesn’t works.
Is there a way that i can upload my items to graphicriver? Thank you,
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Oh I don’t know about this problem. Didn’t happened with me lately. Is that a browser issue or simply a bug?
It happens when you try to upload something else (not .zip indeed) to the “preview image set” field. If you decide to upload that set (which is not so smart for this option will never come back) don’t forget: your set has to be zipped.
Problem solved. Thank you, Kvakin. It’s my mistake, i tried upload .jpg file to that field.
You’re welcome. Glad to help.
I get this error now… I have tried zip and winrar but again same error. Please help me