231 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
imultime says

Hello creative fellas,

Hope you guys are working hard to come up with amazing work as ever.. I just wanted to share my thoughts on Graphicriver. I joined more than a year ago and was active for first 6 months. After that I was busy with my day job, more importantly, I was tooooo lazy. And I can’t believe, it continues to earn me good money every month!!! Without doing anything at all !!! I mean how good a return on investment get?? More than a year, and it pays me my utilities, phone bills, movies etc.. :D all for nothing :P I just can’t thank it enough :)

Would love to hear from you guys ^^

131 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Portugal
eddiesaints says

That’s great! :) I hope that I can submit some items soon so that I can have a regular income. :P

461 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
+5 more
Sleightofhand says

Hey,

Just checked your portfolio out, very nice. You have some really useful items there. Great work = great returns.

Its good to hear that GR is supporting you financially, I am quite new and hearing about your success gives me even more drive to build up my portfolio and continue to work hard.

Maybe this time next year I could be typing the same thing…

Cheers for message ;)

1955 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Emroni says

Great to hear it works out well for you :) I havent uploaded anything in a while, and all the stuff I do have for sale are not that great. As you said, too busy and too lazy to create new stuff :P To bad for me that it doesnt pay that much. Im actually surprised when people do buy my stuff

3723 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Moderator says
by
by
by
by
by