Not sure what show I love the most, maybe Dexter, at the moment I’m liking Arrow, but heres the massive list of what I watch (I’m a strange person when it comes to TV).
I don’t know if it’s correct (only movies or TV shows too) My favorite TV show (leading from a huge distance) is Top Gear (BBC) but in the movie category it’s like this:
1. Dexter 2. Modern Family 3. House 4. The Simpsons 5. American Dad 6. Scrubs
2. Prison Break
3. Two and a half men
4. Robin Hood
1. House MD
2. House MD
3. House MD
... Best tv show ever – “F.R.I.E.N.D.S”
That is so true! A bit childish but still the funniest.
Also: House, Dexter, HIMYM, Game of Thrones (2nd season seemed no so good to me though).
Santa Barbara (true story!)
Escrava Isaura (yes that’s true)
Twin Peaks (the scariest)
Helene et les Garcons (c’est vrai mon amis!)
... can’t remember…
Big Bang Theory (partly)
IT Crowd (partly)
Lost (this was funny one)
Sex in The City (first 2 seasons was good!)
Lie to Me (first 2 episodes)
Californication (first 3 episodes)
Drop Dead Diva (partly)
Two and a Half Men (1 episode)
Dexter is finished, HIMYM is going on holidays, so I’m thinking about checking Rome and The Tudors out.
Shame on me, I forgot 24 and Supernatural
- Breaking Bad
- Sons of Anarchy
- Eastbound and Down
- Always Sunny in Philadelphia
The Walking Dead, 2 Broke Girls, How I met your mother, New Girl..
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.