• Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+5 more
CodingJack says

Don’t like breaking bad either… got bored halfway through the first season. Studying Film, I enjoyed the cinematography, visual design, editing, etc of the show but like I said I just got bored by it.

This is why it’s my favorite show. The creativity involved in the production is incredible. Personally I think every season is better than the last so if you stopped in the first season you’re really missing out :P

Btw, is Prison Break really that good? I remember watching a few episodes when it came out but never stuck with it for some reason.

4140 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says

Don’t like breaking bad either… got bored halfway through the first season. Studying Film, I enjoyed the cinematography, visual design, editing, etc of the show but like I said I just got bored by it.
This is why it’s my favorite show.
+1 for breaking bad, I love that show also weeds was a great one, me personal anything that involve drugs in a cynical matter i am hook :P
3747 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+5 more
pezflash says

I guess is something related with average age here, but surprised not to see The Sopranos much more mentioned.

1. The Sopranos
2. The wire

Still looking for the third one.

3069 posts
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
wickedpixel says

I guess is something related with average age here, but surprised not to see The Sopranos much more mentioned.

1. The Sopranos
2. The wire

Still looking for the third one.
Yeah, try Breaking Bad. I saw all three and I can say breaking bad is from the same level – Final season yet to come. :)
3747 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+5 more
pezflash says

Yeah, try Breaking Bad. I saw all three and I can say breaking bad is from the same level – Final season yet to come. :)

Yeah, i’ve it on my list, some close friends have highly recommend me it. But i try to see only finshed ones, as i don’t want to wait a year to see the next or final season. I don’t mind to wait, i’m a quiet fish.

Boardwalk empire is my next one, waiting for a Christmas present to get it. :)

5310 posts The Dude Abides
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
+5 more
CodingJack says

Yeah, i’ve it on my list, some close friends have highly recommend me it. But i try to see only finshed ones, as i don’t want to wait a year to see the next or final season. I don’t mind to wait, i’m a quiet fish.

Boardwalk empire is my next one, waiting for a Christmas present to get it. :)

I hear what your saying. I watched the first season of Boardwalk Empire but then a year later tried to watch the second season and couldn’t remember the plot so I gave up on it.

My Uncle has been recommending The Wire for years to me, and I tried it for one episode a while ago. Should I give it another try? I’m not crazy about cop dramas but I’ll watch anything that’s high quality.

60 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
TheRedGiant says

My Uncle has been recommending The Wire for years to me, and I tried it for one episode a while ago. Should I give it another try? I’m not crazy about cop dramas but I’ll watch anything that’s high quality.

The Wire is much much much more than just a cop drama.

But yes, it is a slow grower.

It’s not like Breaking Bad where, even though it too gets much better as you watch more episodes, at least the first episode paints a pretty good picture of the kind of intensity you’re gonna get throughout the rest of the show.

The Wire it’s not like that. The first couple of episodes will not paint you a complete picture (not even half a picture) of how intense the show is going to get.

Watch it. It’s one of the best shows that have ever been made. Also, written by people with genuine experience/knowledge about the criminal world.

And you’ll get to know some really iconic characters and lines that you’ll never forget :)

—Alexander

15 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
b3hnam says
  1. Fringe
  2. Breakout Kings
  3. Dexter
  4. Prison Break
137 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
nahkaorava says

Oz, Breaking Bad and Dexter! Not in any particular order.

90 posts Be different!
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
UnitedThemes says

Sons of Anarchy,
Breaking Bad,
Dexter,
Games of Thrones,