Sometimes while creating a new After Effects template I’m surprised to see how the file size of the project is increasing. So I was wondering, how big was the biggest .aep you have ever created? What did it contain?
For me, currently, it was 16.8MB .aep file. Contained more than 1000 layers in about 30 compositions, OF plugin + some pre-renders selling it here on VH.
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
Over 100mb (just aep file), news package. p.s. I’m not actually sure what creates such a big .aep file.
39mb is my biggest .aep file. CubismV2 template.
I think it depends on how much files you imported or how many keyframes you have….
50.5mb is my biggest .aep file. Don’t know until now, that project created such a huge file.
I feel an innuendo coming on…
My next project is 138mb for a 2 minutes long video, the biggest I’ve done so far.