749 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
myjilson says

^ It’s looking nice! Good luck with this one :) Btw, I’m looking forward to get a smart idea with the PS styles and actions. I recently got accepted a web elements file and it was only for a few hours in the home page (May be a bug :( )So a very little sales. I thought that was one of my greatest work. But not getting any sales though :(

That’s why I’m trying something new now :)

Good luck guys with your works!

741 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
Hotpin says

i’m thinking to give a try to vectors to upload something i already have made for a flyer….but i do some fixes first :p

846 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
kaixer says

^ It’s looking nice! Good luck with this one :) Btw, I’m looking forward to get a smart idea with the PS styles and actions. I recently got accepted a web elements file and it was only for a few hours in the home page (May be a bug :( )So a very little sales. I thought that was one of my greatest work. But not getting any sales though :(

At least your web element still on first page compared to business card category. :p

749 posts
+6 more
myjilson says

At least your web element still on first page compared to business card category. :p

Yeah..!!! But no benefit at all :) Btw, I think now I can find out all your works from the clouds of thumbnails!!! You got a unique style!!!

1160 posts
  • Located in Brazil
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured in a magazine
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+8 more
RafaelOliveira says

I have some text styles on the queue :)
But is hard to compete with text styles here, because the quality of the available ones is superb.
Anyway, I hope get some sales in a long time space :P

749 posts
+6 more
myjilson says
846 posts
+4 more
kaixer says

Yeah..!!! But no benefit at all :) Btw, I think now I can find out all your works from the clouds of thumbnails!!! You got a unique style!!!

Just because I don’t like to crop my mock-up instead used my design as a thumbnail. :)

To be honest, I guess there’s a competition between me and Rayzong, he create biz card with superb vector design and I love to approach client with simple and creative style. I guess me and Rayzong create lots of card in last two weeks and thumbnail make us looks different. :p

846 posts
+4 more
kaixer says

I have some text styles on the queue :)
But is hard to compete with text styles here, because the quality of the available ones is superb.
Ayway, I hope get some sales in a long time space :P

I tend to buy item that I wonder how they make and create a new one to sell here. :)

749 posts
+6 more
myjilson says

Just because I don’t like to crop my mock-up instead used my design as a thumbnail. :)

To be honest, I guess there’s a competition between me and Rayzong, he create biz card with superb vector design and I love to approach client with simple and creative style. I guess me and Rayzong create lots of card in last two weeks and thumbnail make us looks different. :p

All your works are really great. I liked your style ans also wonder how you managed to make this 30 GR item portfolio in a short time?

846 posts
+4 more
kaixer says

All your works are really great. I liked your style ans also wonder how you managed to make this 30 GR item portfolio in a short time?

One day = 3 items I guess. :p

But I don’t really care about money or how many you’ve earned, I just want to create beautiful portfolio, and I don’t want to have same client all the time, that’s why try to jump to new category now. :)

This is a part of my future plan. :D

by
by
by
by
by
by