@kaaz @PixFee. I have not been active here for a long time, so I have deleted all my old items. I will be creating some new themes this year (hopefully). I am fully occupied with other stuff, so I am in no hurry
I use Zurb’s Foundation only for responsive web design.
i am not using any css framework now, maybe i can try some, 960 grids looks cool
Bootstrap for responsive and fixed layout.
960 , sleketon or boostrap .
Zurb Foundation 4 (great for ‘Mobile First’ design) and Twitter Bootstrap
- Community Moderator
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Won a Competition