3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
matchthemes says

My HTML template got rejected and I need your feedback to improve it.

Here’s the link: template preview

The reviewer message:

Your template does not provide a unique enough design with the necessary design quality, features and options to compete in the marketplace at this time. As higher quality templates become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

You might consider improving your design with more unique features and graphics in order for it to stand out among other marketplace items. However, a unique design will be a key factor for approval.

I know it’s frustrating to be rejected citing uniqueness but recently, we’ve gotten a large number of template with the same overall features and presentation and we have to draw the line somewhere.

However, we do accept themes with similar structure but in condition it provides better quality in terms of aesthetic or features.

Thanks in advance:D

3880 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

As the reviewer said there is not anything specifically wrong with it – it is just too much like so many others on here and the design does look a little outdated.

I would treat it a s a framework and work to try and make the design and features stand out differently. Good luck

2275 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
manuelvega says

I agree, its very nice but nothing unique ..

by
by
by
by
by
by