38 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
Gokul_J says

Hai,

Tell about your friends on envato! Myself, Addeystock and Darkland are friends since our college..We enjoy ENVATO and love to work here..So who are all your friends on Envato? Let a little bit about your friendship :)

4662 posts Love & Light
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
digitalscience says

Does it have to be real life friends on Envato, or friends you know through Envato ? I live on the tip of Africa so slim chance of me meeting anyone here in real life haha…. all though I have had phone conversations with a few people.

2632 posts Community Team
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+17 more
contrastblack Envato team says

“Say hello to my little friends!!!”

Sorry, for privacy reasons, I am not able to disclose the identity of my army of ninjas. I do have a really good one, a guy you might have seen around the forums a lot, codename D’Zinc.

Met him one day, same spot… although we both seem to have different memories of how this first meeting took place & what was actually said :D

edit: DS, no point editing, we all saw that you needed a friend. I’d love to be your phone-buddy :D

38 posts
+3 more
Gokul_J says

Does it have to be real life friends on Envato, or friends you know through Envato ?

Can tell about friends you know through Envato :) And also about real life friends on Envato :)

6023 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

3 friends from same college? Nice!

I have a real life friend who is also a full time author here: Fmedia. We are friends for more than 8 years even before joining here. We used to work in a same company and then started freelancing together and later joined here. ;) Still friends through phone!

599 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
addeystock says

Hai,

Tell about your friends on envato! Myself, Addeystock and Darkland are friends since our college..We enjoy ENVATO and love to work here..So who are all your friends on Envato? Let a little bit about your friendship :)

We used to chat about Envato in our college days while lecture is taking class and often used to caught by her :bigsmile:
Edit : We usually sit on the LASTBENCH :D

6023 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

We used to chat about Envato in our college days while lecture is taking class and often used to caught by her :bigsmile:

In my college, lecturers used to “move” and sit on last bench! :P So the comfort zone used to be random!

38 posts
+3 more
Gokul_J says

Addey is the first guy who started his career with ENVATO. And he inspiered us a lot. :)
130 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
joeBanana says

Really nice topic :) I didn’t meet any of my Indian and Pakistan Envato friends yet :)

309 posts
  • Located in India
+2 more
DarkLand says

Hai,

Partially true. Mostly we do sleeping especially Addey :P;).

by
by
by
by
by
by