First of all.. man man how did we come to 2010 so fast.. it seems like yesterday when everyone was talking about the ‘Y2K fallout’ of 2000. I have to admit the number 2010 has a big psychological impact on me. So i am going to make a list i never did before and really make them my priority’s.
Anyway so my good intentions for 2010 -
-Continue being happy as i am
-Finding a good college and start school again.
-Finding a place to live for my own once and for all.
-A serious relationship would be nice
So this is my list i really want to achieve the coming year. If i still am alive and breathing next year around this time, i will report on if i made it or not
Maybe you would like to join me ?
Let me end with a nice quote
The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot. —Michael Althsuler
- Workout more and lose 20 pounds.
- Start my own little business
- Attend BSc. Economics and Business
- Continue to kick ass and take names.
- Get a promotion at work
- Buy “THE RING ”
- Propose to girlfriend
- Golden paw
- Play more soccer
- Enjoy life
Beat kriesi (in term of sales naturally)
well saying as i’ve booked 1 year off work starting 1 Feb 2010 i guess i hope for happy travels in 2010.
ultimately though i hope to either find my calling in life, or start a few businesses and run with the best one. Maybe just maybe my calling in life coincides with being my own boss. I hope so!
- Pass my AS’s (first half of a levels) aiming for As and Bs
- Upload a few bestsellers
- Finish my website (Inc. A blog, opensource stuff, support area for my files, discussion forum etc, all built from scratch in php (probably))
- Make loads of blog posts for my website
- Make loads of blog posts for the ActiveDen and other Envato blogs
- Build up a killer web design portfolio
- Beat jay a million times on COD6 (a million is a bit of an exaggeration…)
- Get a featured file
- Give a file for free file of the month
- Get the Collaboration Project up and running again when I have a spare moment and actually get a live beta working
– Take lots of Holiday
Oh how do i forget the fact i haven’t been on vacation for a good 8 years now :/ ..
2010 – holiday up !
- A child with my lovely girl
- A new little house
- A new car (SUV,4×4)
- A new sound system (For movies)
- The new iMac 27”
- 100% English speaking/writing
- Lot’s of work
- Lot’s of templates
- Lot’s of friends
- Lot’s of happiness!
- Win 50,000,000.00$ (Will build a foundation and a business which 50% of is profit will be dedicated to donation)