- Finish learning Wordpress
- Improve my Photoshop abilities
- Visit USA or Europe
- Do well in college
- go full vegetarian
- train for a half IRONMAN
- Stay afloat as a freelancer, so I don’t have to get stuck at a job I hate…
- write more, read more, learn more
- avoid swine flu
I really do not go by intentions.
I mean i have tried it before but it never worked.
I normally plan ahead but i don’t set goals to far ahead because you never know what tomorrow will bring.
The only thing i can think of is quitting smoking but damn i am not a quitter.
I will try thou but it’s not an easy task.
- Make my own iPhone App
- Pass first Maths GCSE at A grade
- Pass first modular French GCSE at A* grade
- Get serious about earning money on the marketplaces
- Get a red paw
- Start to eat healthier (heck, that’ll never happen)
- Go cycling once a month
- Build my own site
- Get into top 3 best seller of the month
- Win a FWA
- Earn 5 figure a month
- Power up guitar skill and be awesome like Buckethead
- Quit smoking!
- Learn AS3
- Get an Audi TTS
- Redesign my website
- Learn to cook
- Travel to Europe / US
Work out more to get a little less chubby and more muscled (I know I’m able to do this)
Stop smoking.. (oh wait, I haven’t even started.. Never will though)
Design my website (don’t have the feeling I’m going to make it this year still, so..)
Release some themes at TF