71 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
karu says

Hello guys i just finished designing a new template .

Preview : ” http://i39.tinypic.com/m7u936.png

So guys what do u think about it , can u suggest some improvements before i start to code it .

Thanks in advance.

Karu

698 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Croatia
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+5 more
segen says

Hi karu…

The design is ok, I’m somehow missing some bg texture or so. The navigation is a bit too big for my taste and the search too. Try adding one more color to gain more atention on some elements. Align the main content (gray box) with News and events, and You should also work a bit more on Your main content.

Hope this helps.

349 posts
al_m473 says

what would this template give me that I cannot already buy from many other templates? specifically the 4th one down on the current HTML templates list, the layout of yours is not specifically the same but the overall page layout is exactly the same.

everybody seems to using the same pattern on their designs, logo at top, nav bar, featured images (usually clickable and scrollable) followed by 2 or 3 columns of data and perhaps a footer. yes, you use different colours and text size, etc but the pages all look the same to me.

we need some unique designs, not the usual retreads of the portfolio themes. I notice that people are on this forum looking for templates for specific types of web sites and there are over 700 of them here and yet these buyers cannot find one that they can adapt for their purposes. what gives? that tells me that designs are not being created for the market but perhaps for selling on this site. two different things I know, and perhaps good for the template authors but hopefully I would like to see these templates all used on the internet somewhere, not just pretty examples of web pages on display.

enough from me,

Al

(buyer only, not an author, I can’t produce a web ite that looks like what any of them look like on here)

71 posts
  • Exclusive Author
karu says
Hi karu…

The design is ok, I’m somehow missing some bg texture or so. The navigation is a bit too big for my taste and the search too. Try adding one more color to gain more atention on some elements. Align the main content (gray box) with News and events, and You should also work a bit more on Your main content.

Hope this helps.

Thx for your suggestion will work on it.

71 posts
  • Exclusive Author
karu says

hello guys made few changes , plz check out

http://i40.tinypic.com/neyrea.png

Cheers, karu

by
by