I wondered what is the first thing they do when they receive the good news that approved your file?
Personally, it automatically draws a smile on my face, then I go to the link and then start to promote my article.
Tell us what you do, when you item was approved?
in my case I upload the next item
Good luck for all, BaG.
- Beta Tester
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
I promote my item on approval.
I have gotten give use to the phrase “Your Item was Approved for Sale”, and i’m sure many authors feel the same way. But Yes, I went crazy when my first item was approved. It was like I was in a trance.
Tell the good news to your mummy
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
Well, just miss the good old days when it was not copy and paste txt … but a “personal” message and express enthusiasm for your work (if indeed it is). But it’s been many years since it happened … (the store here has grown significantly and far between personal positive exclamations from the reviewers…this is no criticism). However, I have the feeling that the graphicriver and audiojungle river is very different at this point, maybe …!
Clearly remember my first audio track on audiojungle. I came in a slightly enjoyable ecstasy, probably most of the reviewers enthusiasm, but also the subsequent sale of course. No doubt that acceptance of your file is important, but a pat on the back always helps the motivation to run.
Highly motivated I disappeared completely in tones, scales, beats and loops. I hardly slept the next several months. (I’m still not asleep yet …damn!!!)
Best of luck you all…