5407 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Thanks for the feedback David. You make some valid points. We didn’t include the event location on purpose until you receive the RSVP, but listing the general location is a good suggestion. I forget how big LA is :)

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
davidber says

Thanks for the feedback David. You make some valid points. We didn’t include the event location on purpose until you receive the RSPV, but listing the general location is a good suggestion. I forget how big LA is :)
Sorry, I forgot to add this :)

People make schedules. As I registered on the 2nd, I put in my calendar to go to this event this Friday. Now, you are stating that registering is not akin to being able to go. I have to block my Friday to be able to attend the event. Telling me last minute that I am not being RSVP’d means you just wasted my time and my day.

Now for some levity . . . I know of this marketplace where you can hire designers to design emails, hire professionals to write copy, and even hire coders to make the software to do this.
37 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+1 more
DVLPmedia says

I’ve had no issues with the RSVP process whatsoever…

:grin:

48 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+2 more
senorthemes says

I had no issues either. In fact, Envato sent out the invite about 3 months ago. I signed up, then RSVP’d, and done! Not sure why so many are just finding out about this event now.

503 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
Sky-Productions says

I’m just curious if any of you have received an e-mail confirming the location and time? I filled out the form a few months ago but I don’t think I have received anything.

204 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
GregMusic says

I received the RSVP email with location and time a couple weeks ago. Perhaps it’s in your email spam folder Sky?

To those in charge: I checked the “maybe” option for bringing a guest. I found out yesterday that my guest can’t make it, so I will be coming alone. If that opens up a spot for someone else, please use it, as I will definitely be coming alone.

Greg :)

48 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
senorthemes says

I’m just curious if any of you have received an e-mail confirming the location and time? I filled out the form a few months ago but I don’t think I have received anything.

Yes, I received the location and time when I RSVP’d but they don’t allow us to post or disclose the time and place for obvious reasons.

5407 posts
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

I’ll send the RSVP again. We would have sent it twice to you already, so make sure you let me know if you don’t get it :)

503 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
Sky-Productions says

Got it. Thank you :)

5407 posts
  • Located in Canada