• Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Europe
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+3 more
gljivec says

I can’t find answer to my question, so maybe someone know. Can I have 2 cards with one Envato account, or second option will be card to card transfer. Does Payoner allow card to card transfer?

Currently I’m using MB, and only thing that really bother me is daily atm limits set to 250€.

20 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Faroe Islands
C-3PO says

Nissim, I have to ask about help, my case LTK121290758345X lasts for more than two months. I wrote to taliakl, as you adviced, but there is still no reply. Support doesn’t react at all.

421 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

I can’t find answer to my question, so maybe someone know. Can I have 2 cards with one Envato account, or second option will be card to card transfer. Does Payoner allow card to card transfer? Currently I’m using MB, and only thing that really bother me is daily atm limits set to 250€.

We do not currently allow more than (1) card per account. You can, however, link multiple Envato accounts to the same card.

We do allow card to card transfers, which are free of charge and process within minutes. The limit is 5 transfers per month and $1,000 per transfer.

Nissim, I have to ask about help, my case LTK121290758345X lasts for more than two months. I wrote to taliakl, as you adviced, but there is still no reply. Support doesn’t react at all.

I will personally follow up right away.

94 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
pixedelic says

Payoneer does offer this option via Envato. In the withdrawal section of your Envato account, you need to select Payoneer to get paid (Even if it just says Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard card). After you’ve chosen Payoneer, you will be directed to an online application page.

On that page, you will see the option to sign up either for the Payoneer card, or for the bank transfer service.

Edit: You can read more about it here: http://notes.envato.com/news/setting-up-a-payoneer-account/

Thank you Nissim, but they seem to allow only Worldwide Local Bank Transfers and not wire transfer. I opened a ticket a couple of days ago, but still no answer, maybe because of the weekend. If I understand correctly, with the Worldwide Local Bank Transfer they exchange the money before moving it. However I’ll wait for their reply. I need some clarifications.

You’re very kind.

Manuel :-)

421 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Payoneer does offer this option via Envato. In the withdrawal section of your Envato account, you need to select Payoneer to get paid (Even if it just says Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard card). After you’ve chosen Payoneer, you will be directed to an online application page.

On that page, you will see the option to sign up either for the Payoneer card, or for the bank transfer service.

Edit: You can read more about it here: http://notes.envato.com/news/setting-up-a-payoneer-account/

Thank you Nissim, but they seem to allow only Worldwide Local Bank Transfers and not wire transfer. I opened a ticket a couple of days ago, but still no answer, maybe because of the weekend. If I understand correctly, with the Worldwide Local Bank Transfer they exchange the money before moving it. However I’ll wait for their reply. I need some clarifications.

You’re very kind.

The “Worldwide local bank transfer” is just the name of the service. The official name is actually Global Bank Transfer Service, and it includes 3 services: Local transfers, wire transfers, and US ACH .

If you select the service and go to the sign up page, you will see that you can then select a currency (you can always cancel at that point, so don’t worry). Once you select USD , it will be a wire transfer.

94 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
pixedelic says

The “Worldwide local bank transfer” is just the name of the service. The official name is actually Global Bank Transfer Service, and it includes 3 services: Local transfers, wire transfers, and US ACH . If you select the service and go to the sign up page, you will see that you can then select a currency (you can always cancel at that point, so don’t worry). Once you select USD , it will be a wire transfer.

Oh, ok, thank you so much, so I was completely wrong, ahah, sorry. I’ll follow your instructions. Thank you once again.

94 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
pixedelic says

Sorry Nissim, but since I’ve already created an account with payoneer, can I change the currency now? I just entered my Payoneer account, but I don’t see anywhere the currency I’m using, even if I’m quite sure I selected EUROs.

2277 posts Community Team
  • Envato Staff
  • Community Ambassador
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+13 more
contrastblack Staff says

I am wondering how long replying to a support ticket can take though. Not throwing mud at anyone, especially since having had the “fun of my life” with the likes of paypal, but I’ve opened a support ticket quite some time ago, and haven’t heard back beyond the automated confirmation of receipt. Nissim, how can I forward you the ticket number if you have a minute? :P

383 posts Code Is Poetry
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Europe
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+3 more
gljivec says

I can’t find answer to my question, so maybe someone know. Can I have 2 cards with one Envato account, or second option will be card to card transfer. Does Payoner allow card to card transfer? Currently I’m using MB, and only thing that really bother me is daily atm limits set to 250€.

We do not currently allow more than (1) card per account. You can, however, link multiple Envato accounts to the same card.

We do allow card to card transfers, which are free of charge and process within minutes. The limit is 5 transfers per month and $1,000 per transfer.
Thank you for your answer. Just one more. Do you allow only card to card transfer for envato card or from envato card to other cards?
94 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
pixedelic says

However there is no way to have exhaustive support, Envato doesn’t reply (I opened a ticket 4 days ago), Payoneer doesn’t reply (6 days ago), Nissim clarified a little but at the moment I have no idea whether I can change the currency of my Payoneer account or link my Envato account with a brand new Payoneer account instead of the old one. The end of the month is coming and I am afraid I will use still Paypal, since they reply immediately.

by
by
by
by
by
by