2638 posts Community Team
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+18 more
contrastblack Envato team says

I got a great reply from payoneer support, after of course a bit of stressin’, but still, took under a week for an complex issue, so I can’t complain too much really. Thank you Nissim for your help.

283 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
sightsignal says

Sorry to hijack this thread but since nobody answers on the payoneer forum… I received a mail with an estimated time of arrival for my card for 20th of september (in europe)... today is the 27th… is this delay normal or something went wrong? should i be contacting support by now?

2638 posts Community Team
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+18 more
contrastblack Envato team says

Sorry to hijack this thread but since nobody answers on the payoneer forum… I received a mail with an estimated time of arrival for my card for 20th of september (in europe)... today is the 27th… is this delay normal or something went wrong? should i be contacting support by now?

I also had about 9 days delay, but it got through in the end. Fact of the matter is, it’s pretty much out of their hands beyond the “estimation” as the delivery is strongly influenced by local post offices. You can however contact support to ask them to check for “possible activation attempts” if you haven’t gotten it 10 days after the estimate, as the chances are high someone else did and tried activating it. Good luck! :)

455 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

As @contrastblack mentioned, the estimated dates are based on average shipping times to your location. Unfortunately there is no way we can be exactly correct, as the times largely depend on the processing time of your local postal system.

If more than a 5-10 business days have passed and you still did not receive the card, you can feel free to contact me and I’ll order you a new one. For any urgent issues, we do offer DHL shipping (takes 4-7 business days), but there is an added shipping cost.

Also, for reference, if anyone signs up for the bank transfer service and afterwards needs to change the preferred currency of payment, you can do so by submitting a request via our web form: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx There is an option for local bank transfers, and a subject specifically for changing bank information or currency.

We do our best to answer all e-mails as soon as possible, though we estimated a maximum time of 2-5 business days. We also offer telephone and live chat support via our website, free of charge.

You can reach me directly at nissimal@payoneer.com Thanks!

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

3103 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+16 more
dtbaker Moderator says

My card arrived here in Australia a few days ago, so close to a month after ordering. Card is activated, funds are loaded and the card works! pretty happy :)

962 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
EireStudio says

Nissim, Can you send me out a card please?

455 posts
Nissim_Payoneer says

Nissim, Can you send me out a card please?

To order a card you need to go to your Envato account’s withdrawal section and select Payoneer as your payment method. You will then be directed to an online application page, where you can sign up for the Payoneer card or for the Global Bank Transfer Service.

70 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Sale says

Their support is horrible…you must wait for whole week just for simple answer (if you’re lucky to receive one) Many times they don’t answer at all. When someone upload money to your card, you must wait too long for approve. My money is on pending status for 7 days, and client has sent the required documents to their support 6 days ago. Very disappointed.

455 posts
Nissim_Payoneer says

Their support is horrible…you must wait for whole week just for simple answer (if you’re lucky to receive one) Many times they don’t answer at all. When someone upload money to your card, you must wait too long for approve. My money is on pending status for 7 days, and client has sent the required documents to their support 6 days ago. Very disappointed.

I’m sorry to hear that you did not receive a reply from our customer support department. Please note that e-mails may take 2-5 business days to be answered, however we do offer live support via telephone and live chat Sunday-Friday, from 9AM-6PM EST .

If you’d like to contact me at nissimal@payoneer.com, I’d be happy to look in to this issue for you.

633 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
UBLThemes says

@Nissim_Payoneer

Could you answer a few questions please.

I am from the UK..

Do you support people from the UK, if so, do you currency exchange.

If not do i get charged a premium every time i use it because its in USD and not GBP

Also is there an option to be able to transfer to bank, even if there is a small premium to do so? I ask because some months i may want paying into bank rather than straight to card.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you in regards to the questions :)

by
by
by
by
by
by