448 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

@UBL

To answer your questions:

We do support payments to the UK, however all Payoneer cards are currently held in USD . When you make a purchase in a non-USD currency (such as GBP ), funds are converted using rates of up to 3% above MasterCard’s official exchange rates.

We are planning to launch a card to bank transfer service within the next several months, which will allow you to transfer funds from your Payoneer card directly to your bank account in over 200 countries. I will be sure to announce once this service is available.

631 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
+1 more
UBLThemes says

@UBL

To answer your questions:

We do support payments to the UK, however all Payoneer cards are currently held in USD . When you make a purchase in a non-USD currency (such as GBP ), funds are converted using rates of up to 3% above MasterCard’s official exchange rates.

We are planning to launch a card to bank transfer service within the next several months, which will allow you to transfer funds from your Payoneer card directly to your bank account in over 200 countries. I will be sure to announce once this service is available.

Please do because i do not have trust in swift, with all the problems i see on here.

Paypal fees are stupid and so are moneybookers.

Your fees looked great apart from it was only USD .

Are you ever thinking about having Euro and GBP cards, i know mastercard prepaid already do this because I have had a few when travelling to Scotland on business, rather than taking my credit cards i take something i dont mind getting stolen ;)

3007 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • United States
TNL3542 says

@Nissim_Payoneer

hey hows it going.. im wondering if i can get one of those cards true im not a author of the marketplaces.. but i am a buyer.. and im looking for a card that i can load money onto my self from my bank..i have totally gave up on paypal

448 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Are you ever thinking about having Euro and GBP cards, i know mastercard prepaid already do this because I have had a few when travelling to Scotland on business, rather than taking my credit cards i take something i dont mind getting stolen ;)

A multi-currency platform is certainly on our list of features to add in the future.

@TNL3542: You can sign up for a card directly from Payoneer, but the only way to receive funds to it would be to get paid from any of our partners (companies that pay with Payoneer) or using our US Payment Service (which is the US account/routing number you receive with your card). That account can receive payments from select US companies.

You can read more about that here: http://bit.ly/V2ucJW

3007 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • United States
TNL3542 says

A multi-currency platform is certainly on our list of features to add in the future.

@TNL3542: You can sign up for a card directly from Payoneer, but the only way to receive funds to it would be to get paid from any of our partners (companies that pay with Payoneer) or using our US Payment Service (which is the US account/routing number you receive with your card). That account can receive payments from select US companies.

You can read more about that here: http://bit.ly/V2ucJW

im not a author just a buyer

251 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
sightsignal says

Finally received my card, with a delay of 10 days from the “Estimated arrival date”. I know that date is just an average, but this info might be handy for people in the future who get a bit stressed like I did when they see the days go by and no card in sight :P

by
by
by
by
by
by