- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- United States
- Has attended an Envato Live event
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Beta Tester
The notice on the side of the item upload form says:
The following archive utilities have been found to generate non-standard zip files that our server is often unable to decompress: * 7zip * lzarc * WinZip (Latest version) Please use another archive utility to reduce the chance of problems with your uploads.
...but I’ve only ever used 7zip and WinZip before. So what is the safest zip utility to use in your opinion?