146 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • India
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
sharegokul says

Hai guys :) This is my latest work.Watch the preview here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zXYSuiRnQQ and find out the mistakes.Take this as a small review and tell to me.I am waiting for your review… Thank you friends :)

241 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Lithuania
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
rendertom says

First impression – I didn’t have patience to wait until your video starts. All that unnecessary info like “I present” and other “blablabla” made turn it off before you template showed up. If you really need to put these info text, then put them at the end of the roll. Now I just waisted 15 seconds of my life.

my 2 cents.

51 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
Ultinato says

I agree on the intro being a bit pointless. but i like the over all design. I think you over do it with a lot of animation as each slides comes in . Sometimes less is more… all seams a bit fast . Its fashion and fashion like a certain time to shine;) Try in making each slide a bit more unique.. ( the all look the same… I know this is basically a lot to to change but like i said …i like the over all design . let your animation breath a bit ..give people time to read and see the pictures.

hope i was helpful

146 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
sharegokul says

I agree on the intro being a bit pointless. but i like the over all design. I think you over do it with a lot of animation as each slides comes in . Sometimes less is more… all seams a bit fast . Its fashion and fashion like a certain time to shine;) Try in making each slide a bit more unique.. ( the all look the same… I know this is basically a lot to to change but like i said …i like the over all design . let your animation breath a bit ..give people time to read and see the pictures. hope i was helpful

Thank You so much for your help and that the item was approved.Check it out : http://videohive.net/item/quick-slide/4505833 leave your comments :)

146 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
sharegokul says

First impression – I didn’t have patience to wait until your video starts. All that unnecessary info like “I present” and other “blablabla” made turn it off before you template showed up. If you really need to put these info text, then put them at the end of the roll. Now I just waisted 15 seconds of my life. my 2 cents.

Project was approved :) Check it out : http://videohive.net/item/quick-slide/4505833 leave your comments :)

SebicheArgentino
SebicheArgentino Recent Posts
Threads Started
60 posts
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
SebicheArgentino says

146 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
sharegokul says

Thanks a lot friends :) I improved well.

by
by
by
by
by
by