forgive if not write much on the forum …
but as many already know me and we are separate English
But I tell you what to use …
sound card and midi audiotracks Mayan 44
midi control yamaha jx-1
Reason and Cubase software
coffers Creative sound Blaster
and so much fantasy … or madness
sorry my English but use google translator
- PRS McCarty guitar
- Old Charvel guitar
- Fender Mex Stratocaster guitar
- Yamaha Bass
- Line 6 POD
- Zoom MRT -3 drum machine
- Fostex MR-8 porta-studio
- Audacity for mixing, editing
- Crappy old PC
My pc is pretty powerful:
4gb ddr2 ram 250gig hardrive quad core cpu nvidia geforce 8500GT
well thats were the cool stuff stops, i got a OLD school korg m1 keyboard i use as a midi. I use fruityloops and reason. erm thats it.
- Mac Dual 2 GHz PowerPC G5 w/9 GB DDR SDRAM w/10.5
- MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo w/4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM w/10.5
- 3+ terabytes of internal/external Seagate Barracuda hard drives.
- Logic Pro 8
- AKG K240 Studio Headphones
- Mackie HR824 Studio Monitors
- Mackie Control
- Metric Halo Mobile I/O ULN -2 Audio Hub
- Old Evolution MK-249C Midi Trigger. Oxygen 8 when traveling
- Neumann U87 Microphone, Shure SM58 Microphone
- Spectrasonics, Waves and Native Instruments Plug-ins and Virtual Synths
- Various guitars and instruments
- AudioFinder (great little app)
- Collection of old drum machines, synths and sound modules that are collecting dust
I use: A PC I built myself with the following parts: XFX Geforce 8800GTS ABIT IN9 32X Max WiFi 2X Seagate Barracuda 500GB 150GB Raptor Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4Ghz OCZ Gold XTC DDR2 P6400 4GB 600W OCZ Stealth Extreme Creative XFI Gamer Thermaltake Armor Case Samsung 22” 223BW
Hardware I use is: Access Virus Ti Keyboard PRS SE Custom AKG K -171 Studio Headphones KRK RP5 monitors Mackie Onyx Satellite Harmon Kardon Soundsticks
Software: Cubase Reason
Still havent a clue how to use my mackie onyx yet lol, and haven’t used my RP5 monitors yet because I need to buy cables for them and I really broke
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.