105 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
odiusfly says

Hi There!

“Unfortunately your submission… isn’t ready for GraphicRiver and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements….................. Please see our Knowledgebase for more information: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/399/57/"

Why Envato Team send this robo-message again and again without any comments down below (the exactly reason for example)?

Is too tiring? To post the reviewer some words?

Let answer an envato author, please. -> Not answer like “send ticket”.. They do not answer sometimes.. Just they leave another link to read the user.

.. and another question: Is there any tutorial, something about logo templates? (no mock-ups)

Thank you all! :)

94 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
NeWave says

post a preview of your work. that way its easier for other authors to try to make an educated guess what the real reason might have been. The review team seems to be under stress at the moment and in order to cut down the review times they need to be faster and one way of doing that is using “canned” respones. Unfortunately sometimes it will transfer to authors as harsh behaviour.

105 posts
+2 more
odiusfly says

”.. under stress..” ? So? They work on Envato or not?

Can i guess what i did wrong to my project? Is my “job” what team need to approve files? How the new artists can guess what must to do? Some artists close accounts because over and over have rejected.

I don’t have harsh behaviour, just truth! Sometimes, the truth hurts.

So, my question is not to upload a preview image. Why the team don’t answer to the messages? Just a simple question.. and i guess a simple question is for more users here.

In “Author Dashboard” down below there is “Message to the Reviewer”.. why? Only for approved files? hmmmmmm

Thanks, by the way for your reply! :)

It’s my account:

http://brandcrowd.com/users/portfolio/logos/odiusfly/recent/

Most of logos have rejected in the past.

Samples:

\\

\\

\\

\\

94 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
NeWave says

under stress means that you are under pressure and maybe because of that you are not performing as well as you could in some other situation or you might not have the time to do your job as well as you would like to. we are all human. Speaking the truth can also be a bit harsh sometimes, I for one believe that people should try to be extremely polite towards each other.

for me those logos look alright but they need some fine tuning. they feel like they are thrown together very fast.

105 posts
+2 more
odiusfly says

under stress.. every time?

NeWave, I will give you an example: My last logo is approved on 9 August 13. After that, many logos sending to team for approve or not. All times i wrote to the comments.. No Answer! We are all human, right? Maybe my logos need to do some tuning, like you say.. who knows. But where is the answer? Soft rejected? No. Hard again and again.

All it’s about “minimum requirements… bla bla bla” but what are the minimum requirements? How team think from a robo-message and the link ../57/ to understand the people what they do wrong? Hm?

Ok, Forget it. I don’t understand what is the problem.

So, about my logos.. thanks for your comment! :)

49 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Austria
+2 more
redworx says

i definitely DONT know why the hell these mockups are not accepted??

http://oi43.tinypic.com/15hmn34.jpg

105 posts
+2 more
odiusfly says

Welcome to the club!!! :P

By the way this preview send to be approved? I mean with these dimensions (253×1599)? If yes, try to change the width to 590. If not, i see too blurry in your preview.. Maybe clear your bgs in your project. Use some curves, levels, something.. Think like buyer! :)

Make your changes and try again.. maybe you might be lucky this time!

49 posts
  • Located in Austria
+2 more
redworx says

Welcome to the club!!! :P

By the way this preview send to be approved? I mean with these dimensions (253×1599)? If yes, try to change the width to 590. If not, i see too blurry in your preview.. Maybe clear your bgs in your project. Use some curves, levels, something.. Think like buyer! :)

Make your changes and try again.. maybe you might be lucky this time!

no no – its not because the preview image – this shitty uploading site rescales my image :/ its because:

“Unfortunately, we are unable to accept items which are created mainly from freely available assets or tutorials. Items submitted for sale may incorporate outside elements (with appropriate licensing) but must always have a unique concept not based on any existing item or source.”

105 posts
+2 more
odiusfly says

hmmm… where did you find the images? Maybe you must create some yours..

49 posts
  • Located in Austria
+2 more
redworx says

hmmm… where did you find the images? Maybe you must create some yours..

the images are free for use … also for sales… CC0… i dont know… i modified them really much because now those photos are mockups .. so .. i dont know whats the problem..

by
by
by
by
by
by