33 posts
  • Located in India
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
onlyvyapar says

hi i uploaded my product last week and waited too long for the result. now it got rejected but dont know why?

please if any staff reviewer or member can point out mistake which lead to hard reject.

For demo Click here

here is the exact mail from envato:

Unfortunately your submission Coming Soon page with Game Idea isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies. Please see our Knowledgebase for more information: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/399/57/

Our Review team also provided these comments:

The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.

Please consider taking some time to familiarise yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

3804 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
+1 more
charlie4282 says

The game thing is kind of cool and definitely different!

Generally the design is a bit bland, plain and the black and white ir quite harsh

Not sure about the heading font choice

Overall it needs something more to it to feel more ‘premium’ in design although the concept is there

33 posts
  • Located in India
onlyvyapar says

thanks charlie4282 for reply.

ok i will think about some color choice and some background image choice as well.

can you explain me more what you are saying here? “Not sure about the heading font choice”.

thanks again.

16 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
Codemydesign says

Try to add more quality, use some animations, like animate.css library, use some beautiful backgrounds and clean your design from some “hard” to look elements like a border for counters

33 posts
  • Located in India
onlyvyapar says

Try to add more quality, use some animations, like animate.css library, use some beautiful backgrounds and clean your design from some “hard” to look elements like a border for counters

ok sure thanks. let me try some animation and cool background images or colors.

by
by
by
by
by
by