9 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
ATERLIER says

’’The overall quality of your submission does not meet our aesthetic and technical requirements and will need to be improved before being resubmitted. Unfortunately we’re not able to provide more specific feedback for your submission at this time.

Please consider taking some time to familiarise yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.’’ – Envato Review team.

Hi,

This is what I get in my email today. 10 minutes earlier I was checking the status of the review process and it was at the half way… strange … anyway I would really appreciate to have some feedback, ideas, examples of this is bad… this is good (if possible)...I would appreciate it enormously !

Thank you in advance

Here is the file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ro83f628fky6qdp/UNUM%20mini_1170px.jpg

3862 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

This is for PSD or coded?

Either way there is nothing unique to it that is not already available in many other files here and it needs more features and elements, and be careful with alignment especially between the header and the rest of the page

352 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Jthemes says

You are using the most common layout structure which we see very often in many Tf layouts. Try to come up with something unique

by
by
by
by
by
by