7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
wpmags says

Here is the email which i got: Unfortunately your submission Vaishno – Colored Responsive Magazine & Blog Theme isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest and requires significant improvements and changes before it can be resubmitted and reconsidered.

Additionally, we have some extra feedback for you:

This is a resubmission of a previously rejected submission. Resubmitting without making the required changes or any improvements is not considered acceptable use of the Envato marketplaces and repeated attempts may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of authorship.

If this item was previously soft-rejected, please resubmit your updated files by updating the item directly. If this item was previously hard-rejected, it must be changed as required in the initial review or significantly improved such that it qualifies as a new item.

This is how my theme looked , http://wpmags.com/demo/vaishno/

Can you give me proper reason why you accepted this theme:

but not mine: http://wpmags.com/demo/vaishno/

because i seriously feel that my design is better than the 1 you have already accepted.

What should I do next ? Probably the reviewer need to clear his/her browser cache to see the actually changes that i have already made.

Its really frustrating.

3072 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

I don’t like it. It lacks graphic design. Now it looks like random colored blocks with ugly typography. It’s what comes from then hands of coders without design skills.
That is if the right link is this http://wpmags.com/demo/vaishno/ .. because I saw you posted the same link twice

725 posts
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
Dream-Theme says

Sorry, man but that is not a premium theme.

You should learn very basic principles of webdesign first (typography, visual hierarchy, color theory). Also it’s a good idea to check recent trends in webdesign galleries and top sellers section here on ThemeForest.

407 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
PaddyTaylor says

First off do not try and call out other files here. Second you have not even posted a link to the other file anyway – just yours.

In terms of your file – they typography needs work, colours, the logo needs improving and is stretched, the nav links (Whilst not mean obviously to go to pages) currently still redirect to null links, your spacing needs attention etc.

Adding a million features does not make up for basic design errors.

The reviewer has made the effort to explain the situation – if you were originally soft rejected then you need to consider the comments they made then or if you were hard rejected by the generic response in the first attempt then you need to make some more drastic improvements.

You have a good starting point but with respect, it is nowhere near ready for here

725 posts
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
Dream-Theme says

SOFT-rejected :confusedsad: Gosh…

453 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+4 more
readactor says

SOFT-rejected :confusedsad: Gosh…

[ If ] this item was …

is a std message placed on bottom of a rejection, even a hard one. :)

296 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
crossroad says

You have just copied the design of 2-3 accepted themes in a very bad way. It needs lots of improvements.

@readactor: ‘This is a resubmission of a previously rejected submission.’ You don’t get this message if the item was hard rejected.

7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
wpmags says

First off do not try and call out other files here. Second you have not even posted a link to the other file anyway – just yours.

In terms of your file – they typography needs work, colours, the logo needs improving and is stretched, the nav links (Whilst not mean obviously to go to pages) currently still redirect to null links, your spacing needs attention etc.

Adding a million features does not make up for basic design errors.

The reviewer has made the effort to explain the situation – if you were originally soft rejected then you need to consider the comments they made then or if you were hard rejected by the generic response in the first attempt then you need to make some more drastic improvements.

You have a good starting point but with respect, it is nowhere near ready for here

Thanks for your reply. Could you please tell me step by step what exactly should i do to get my item approved next time.

350 posts Gambit
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
bfintal says

Study the design of the existing themes or even just the popular ones

2229 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
manuelvega says

if only that had another logo would have seemed better , everyone had said it was a little good LOL xD

by
by
by
by
by
by