26 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in a magazine
+3 more
visztpeter says

Hi!

I made a template couple of days ago, but i got rejected, so you can download it free now:)

YourName Photo Portfolio

398 posts I <3 WordPress
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Located in United States Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Won a competition
+9 more
BoxyStudio says

I really like the concept, but I think if you would have made it a little more intuitive as far as where to point your mouse cursor for the logo/nav and thumbnails, it may have been approved.

But hey, it’s nice of you to release it for free too :)

382 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
blabus says

That’s actually a really nice looking template. as Js said, if you maybe make it a little more obvious that that tab sildes out (maybe a small arrow pointing right), and add a little more spacing around the title, I would resubmit it.

P.S. Also, where did you get the sample photos to use in the template?

536 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in Croatia
+2 more
darius9000 says

broken link for download :)

26 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in a magazine
+3 more
visztpeter says

Thanks, i add a little arrow to the logo. Sample photos: If you select the custom menu, you can see.

26 posts
+3 more
visztpeter says
broken link for download :)

Sorry, i fixed it:)

353 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
al_m473 says

just downloaded the template and tried it. navigating around the pages is not intuitive, but Ido like it.

al

31 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
sean14592 says

Not a bad, simle design, good work and nice for you to offer it free of charge :)

Sean

26 posts
+3 more
visztpeter says

Thanks

1179 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
mabuc says

Nice work I like the concept

by
by
by
by
by
by