1036 posts Massfocus
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has referred 500+ members
+7 more
Massfocus says

I got a mail from youtube that i have to show documentation that i payed the right amount for every music file i used on the site. I’m really confused about this since it applies to maybe a fourth of my video’s but these are the most viewed etc..

Anyone that has experience about this that could shed some light on the issue? I’m really confused what i am suppose to send them as proof.

742 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
+3 more
GrizzleFX says

In my experience on Youtube messages like these require you to take no action, if the music is copyrighted and is an issue, Youtube will take it down, otherwise the audio might be automatically disabled or not available in some countries. I wouldn’t worry about it.

1036 posts Massfocus
+7 more
Massfocus says

I know about that one but this is a mail that excludes me from making revenue on my video’s because there is doubt that i don’t have the appropriate licenses for the music.. I purchased/used them from audiojungle and i note them all in the description as well.. so i’m a bit confused.

265 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
SubsonicDesign says

Since you have purchased those files from Audiojungle you can simply go to your e-mail and look up those purchase confirmation mails from Envato. Each of them has a link called Licence Certificate, it’s a downloadable txt file which contains all the purchase info and shows that you own rights to use the song in your video :) Just send them to Youtube and they should be pleased.

1036 posts Massfocus
+7 more
Massfocus says

Guess thats the only thing i can do then, thanks. I was aware that i had these text files but it doesn’t say what amount i paid etc, since they where asking for those details what i found really odd i figured id ask the vets around here for a alternative solution maybe. It might also be that i use the watermarked version for most of the project to protect the audiojungle authors from rips etc. Thanks again.

24 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Australia
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+2 more
ShinfoKensei says

Youtube don’t care. I uploaded a video of my OWN song (Here). And they disabled revenue sharing and haven’t bothered in the least to reply to my last two emails about trying to get revenue back on. Youtube don’t care about you or your videos.

7305 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

at the same time they promote on youtube frontpage people that makes money with stuff that they never paid for. Like just stealing other people videos and making funny faces.

cloud9communication
cloud9communication Recent Posts Threads Started
597 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in India
+3 more
cloud9communication says

I got mail that 6 of my videos on tube has been removed from revenue sharing although I don’t know how earn by youtube

by
by
by
by
by
by