3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
IITHE-OPII says

Im looking for a shooter A.E Opener template. Something that I can just add little clips of me playing and titles, but the template looks gamer in a way.

Any help would be great.

Ill also pay for one to be made, not sure if thats allowed on here or not?

205 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
Leupsi says

Of course you can ask for these services on the forum!
Here are three templates which could fit to your concept: Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3
Best regards!

687 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
videologio says

If you want something in sci-fi mood check out this ONE.

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
IITHE-OPII says

WOW those templates are amazing, thanks so much for helping me out would have taken me ages to find anything similar.

Don’t want to be a pest but is there anyway I can just pay someone to edit one of those for me if I have all the clips, titles etc all ready to go?

Thanks again.

687 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
videologio says

The best way is to contact the author of the template via his profile. Most of us work as freelancer designers too.

3 posts
IITHE-OPII says

Ok no worries, will do.

Thanks.

by
by
by
by
by
by