elegantdesignhub
elegantdesignhub Recent Posts Threads Started
37 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
elegantdesignhub says

Our new Zen cart template got rejected. We received following message.

Unfortunately your submission Edify – Responsive Zencart Theme isn’t ready for ThemeForest and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies. Please see our Knowledgebase for more information: http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/399/57/

Our Review team also provided these comments:

Your item does not provide the necessary design quality for this category. As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

Please need suggestion how we can improve our theme.

Here is our Demo URL.

http://elegantdesignhub.com/demo/edify/zencart

elegantdesignhub
37 posts
  • Exclusive Author
elegantdesignhub says

Please help.

430 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Chile
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
NCDesigner says

Hi: I can help you, but not sure, my opinion are:

you can change better logo, use other fonts: http://www.fontsquirrel.com/

1. demo1:

- Add more language for example, spanish, germany, etc

- Add logos for example themeforset, graphicsriver, etc

- I think that remove some animation products, copyrights, etc because see ugly various animations.

- change colors see better theme

2. demo2:

same that demo1 (change font logo) but not need change colors theme because it’s better colors :)

- Error menu home, shop, etc you have that fix some because click hover animation and don’t see good because paste with categories.

- fix some better website because icons because hover size don’t like, see different size, etc (also demo1 and demo3)

3. demo3:

same that demo1 (change font logo) also fix some better designs website.

Please you need see your designs as professional but not basic because client if like your theme will buy your themes then your can winner more money ;).

I hope help you

Regards.

ps: your wait other author opinion your designs. while your fix website come more author.

elegantdesignhub
37 posts
  • Exclusive Author
elegantdesignhub says

Many thanks for your very useful advices. It’s time to back to work and improve our item.

138 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Kosovo
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
salihveseli says

Sincerely I love this template and I’m a bit confused why they rejected, probably there’s something wrong with code since from a graphic view it’s very clean and eyecatching.

However here are my suggestions:Why you don’t give it a try in a full-width, I think it will look better than now. Change the logo because it doesn’t fit well with the template (use another font). Add photos of products or any featured product inside the dropdown menu from the categories (have a look on ebay or amazon). Remove some of animations that you’ve used ( from ‘New Products’ , ‘Featured Products’ and ‘Special Product’ section), remove that hover effect or add another one with a slower animation because right now it makes me feel irritated. Do not use any animation for ‘Our partners’ section,remove animations from exclusive email offer and social media section, also remove all that animation from ‘footer’ section.

Prepare a good documentation (usually that’s why some of templates get rejected), make sure you fix all validation error that you may have. While I’ve been browsing I had this problem http://s28.postimg.org/pgpimn371/Capture.jpg so make sure you fix it.

Try to add any other element that you’d consider important for templates like this, something that will make easy for a costumer to navigate.

Don’t be discouraged , just make some proper changes and it will get approved soon.

Good luck :)

elegantdesignhub
37 posts
  • Exclusive Author
elegantdesignhub says

Many thanks for your very useful advices.

430 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Chile
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
NCDesigner says

@elegantdesignhub

Yes @salihveseli sure help you :) accepted your theme finish :) if you fix it ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by