Info about Notify
- Notify comes as a package with 6 Notification mails, you can easily drag&drop or hide the ones you don’t like and export this file.
- In the Themebuilder in the left menu you’ll see 6 tabs numbered from 1/6. Choose your Notification Email and style it with this tab.
- Use the top button “Change background images” to change your background images.
- Gmail doesn’t support CSS for background images so the bg image can’t stretch in their system. To fix this: upload a large background image (ex. 1800px width)
- Outlook doesn’t support background images, in their system you’ll see a solid background color or your choice.
Theme BuilderRegarding the frequent question where to find the full version of our themebuilder here’s a quick explanation: In the download you’ll see a folder called “Themebuilder” open it and click on the link to get access to the full unlocked themebuilder.
Note: The Themebuilder files aren’t included, you’ll get a link which you’ll give access to use our Themebuilder.
- We are people who love to improve their work, please give us some feedback if you have a great idea to improve this theme with an update (ie. a certain element you miss), it’ll be great to hear from you!
March 18, 2015: - Fixed Responsiveness issue Notify 6
Februari 26, 2015: - Fixed centred issue Yahoo mail
Januari 21, 2014: - Fixed 1px Hairline Bug Issue - Updated Code - Android Gmail App Padding Update
September 6, 2014: - Android Gmail App bug fixes
July 5, 2014: - Template release
- Choose from 6 Notification Emails
- A link to our ThemeBuilder
- Export to desktop
- Change background image / patterns
- Drag & Drop modules
- Duplicate or hide modules
- Unlimited Structures and Colours
- Full Width Design
- Clean Commented Code
- PSD Photoshop File included
Email Services Compatibility
- Icontact & Campaign Monitor
- Tested with Litmus
- Mobile responsive
- And many more!
- Email Clients that support custom web fonts: iOS Mail, Apple Mail, Android (default client), Thunderbird. Other clients will show a standard fallback webfont.
- Gmail (background images doesn’t stretch as Gmail ignore CSS in background images ) to fix this: upload a large bg image (2000px width)
- Yahoo Mail
- Apple Mail
- Microsoft Outlook (don’t support background images )
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- iPhone, iPod & iPad
- Opera Mail
- Gmail App for Android (Note: it is possible small hairlines will appear due to the separate modules)
- Gmail App for iPhone