Info about Notify
- Notify comes as a package with 6 Notification mails, you can easily drag&drop or hide the ones you don’t like and export this file.
- In the Themebuilder in the left menu you’ll see 6 tabs numbered from 1/6. Choose your Notification Email and style it with this tab.
- Use the top button “Change background images” to change your background images.
- Gmail doesn’t support CSS for background images so the bg image can’t stretch in their system. To fix this: upload a large background image (ex. 1800px width)
- Outlook doesn’t support background images, in their system you’ll see a solid background color or your choice.
You’ll get a link to the Theme Builder, the Theme Builder is not included in the main package.
- We are people who love to improve their work, please give us some feedback if you have a great idea to improve this theme with an update (ie. a certain element you miss), it’ll be great to hear from you!
July 5, 2014:
- Theme release
- Choose from 6 Notification Emails
- A link to our ThemeBuilder
- Export to desktop
- Change background image / patterns
- Drag & Drop modules
- Duplicate or hide modules
- Unlimited Structures and Colours
- Full Width Design
- Clean Commented Code
- PSD Photoshop File included
Email Services Compatability
- Icontact & Campaign Monitor
- Tested with Litmus
- Mobile responsive
- And many more!
- Gmail (background images doesn’t stretch as Gmail ignore CSS in background images ) to fix this: upload a large bg image (1800px width)
- Yahoo Mail
- Apple Mail
- Microsoft Outlook (don’t support background images )
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- iPhone, iPod & iPad
- Opera Mail