PaulBlack – Responsive Personal Blog Wordpress Theme
PaulBlack is a Personal Blog Responsive Wordpress Theme with many features: easy to use Post/Page composer (Visual Composer), on-click Theme Options, Responsive design and much more. It contains different post templates so you may present them in any way you want. It also supports many different post types. Theme is easy to build and use. It is also SEO friendly.
- Ready for WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, Wordpress 3.4, Wordpress 3.3
- Very Simple Theme Options Settings – All Graphic/Just Click
- Easy to use Visual composer – with our own shortcodes added – create unlimited unique layout with just clicks!
- Unlimited Google Maps and contact forms – includes Contact Form 7 plugin
- Easy footer modifications
- Unlimited Sidebars
- Page titles settings
- Multiple Widget areas
- Custom Widgets
- Pego – Latest Post Widget – settings: title, number of posts, category select [optional], format select [optional]
- Pego – Flickr Widget
- Pego – About me Widget
- Pego – Twitter Widget
- Post options:
- Different template layouts
- Different types – Standard, Image, Video (Vimeo, Youtube), Gallery (Slideshow, Grid) and Audio (upload, Soundcloud)
- Category Post Options:
- Color – will be set for category menu background, category tags background, category hover colours, ..
- Sidebar select – set the any sidebar for each category
- Category title settings
- WPML ready
- Yoast Seo Wordpress plugin compatible
- Strong documentation
- XML export for demo look
- Pego team support – via contact form on Themeforest profile and support ticket system
- Initial release 8th of July, 2014
v1.1 – 11th of July 2014
- small bug issues fixed and a new template added.
- files that have changed: style.css, css/media.css, css/IELow.css, js/custom.js, functions/pego-vc-edit.php. New file: template-posts-1-with-post-section-and-sidebar.php
v1.2 – 14th of July 2014
- please replace file in functions/soundcloud.php
v1.3 – 4th of October 2014
- small bug issues resolved
v1.3 – 13th of March 2015
- plugins that are included into the theme were updated
- demo site was moved to another hosting -> new xml export file
- theme files that have been changed: - functions.php, - style.css
- theme version remains the same
Images are NOT included in download package.