Also, any chance I could get the PSD for the theme?
No PSD, it was designed in the browser.
OK I’m on a roll!
On the portfolio page (?post_type=portfolio) when I try to select the different categories, it works fine, but when I click again on All, there is a margin around the image.
Could you look into that please?
Please open a ticket http://support.contempographicdesign.com with URL and login details.
It’s still on local for now. I will once I put it somewhere online
Yet another question. To access the portfolio. I did like in the example, setup a custom link in the menu with value ?post_type=portfolio (I don’t like it but I couldn’t find any other way to do it..?). I also permalinks like so: mysite.com/ postname
Now, when I’m on one of the portfolio’s item, the link back to the portfolio is wrong. It looks like: mysite.com/port/portfolio_item1/?post_type=portfolio
Any idea how to fix that? And is there a pretty URL for the portfolio?
Open a ticket on the support site, http://support.contempographicdesign.com with your login details and I’ll take a look.
Just a quick question. I am just trying to figure out how to use pages instead of posts or portfolio items on the homepage. Is there any way of doing this?
Save this as loop-page.php http://pastie.org/private/6opfvq1zx9k1b0yzsshg then replace index.php with http://pastie.org/8367039 save this as archive-page.php http://pastie.org/private/hve5ra0vpkk3gll00lubza
Done this and it shows: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in wp-content/themes/form/archive-page.php on line 26
I still can’t solve this error and in addition, the sidebars are not scrollable when the device screen is smaller. Is there any way you can help me with this? Or should I try to find another theme to buy, even if I lose the money I paid for this one? I am struggling for 2 days now with this theme and still can’t make it work as I need.
If you require assistance with the customizations, I’d highly recommend Tweaky I send all my buyers to them, they’re well versed in WordPress and very reasonably priced with a quick turnaround.
First of all, congratulations! What a beautiful theme!
I’m thinking about purchasing this but as I had several issues with another theme that I bought here in Theme Forest I was wondering if you could help me answering some questions to put my mind at ease. Thanks!
1. I need a Multilingual site. I read that this is a Translation ready site but so was my previous one. There I was just able to use one language per website, meaning it could be another language other than English but not 2 or more languages simultaneously. Would I be able to have language switch buttons and use qTranslate instead of WPML? I’m thinking yes but I need to be sure this time. Thanks! =D
2. Could I display my portfolio and Blog posts at the home page? It doesn’t have to be all together mixed inside the grid. Ideally the portfolio would be the main feature and some blog posts at the footer, or somewhere else.
3. How many widget areas can I have? Could I use as many widgets as I want or just the custom ones already included?
4. Can the logo area be bigger than the template? My name is a lot bigger, so I need a bigger space.
Thank you so much for your time and hope you could help me out.
1. Yes, its fully localized and ready for translation.
2. There’s an option for either blog or portfolio, but a simple single line change and you can have both.
3. There’s a left and right sidebar with four widget areas.
4. If you mean the width of the left sidebar yes that can be modified to be larger although it would require some modifications to the content and right sidebar widths as well.
Thank you so much for your help and great customer service! =D
Can either or both the fixed sidebars scroll at all?
Yes, with a little bit of CSS the overflow property could be used http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/pr_pos_overflow.asp
Also, can you show me a tag page?
Its the same as the standard blog archive.
Hi, i bought yesterday your themes,. I´vé installed and when i clik to see the preview, i cant see it, becouse show me this error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_get_theme() in /home/admin/domains/necochea.tur.ar/public_html/wp-content/themes/form/admin/index.php on line 35
Thanks for you answer!
Go into Settings > Reading > Front page displays set to Home
hi, i set the homepages to show me a portfolio, but i dont want to show the white space above the images. can i remove this? i like to show the home like the preview themes. just photo, with no space. look my site: http://horbalcendak.com.ar/prueba (i dont want to show the white space above the portfolio items, and remove to the button ” All”)
thanks for you answer!
Please open a ticket on the support site, http://support.contempographicdesign.com with your login details and I’ll take a look.
hello, I need your help.!!!
EXCUSE ME THAT INSIST BUT:
I Buy a theme and does not work. I can not install. I need to work on my website and I can not.
the error I get is: Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_get_theme () in / home / admin / domains / necochea.tur.ar / public_html / wp-content / themes / form / admin / index.php on line 35
i backed to the older themes, becouse when i install your themes, my site get white, and dissapear all the data.
How can i install ok?
Grab the latest version from your themeforest downloads area and you’ll be good to go.
hi, i would like to buy this theme but when i check on 24” iMac, the theme is not responsive properly. do you know this ?
I FOUND THE PROBLEM!! I wasn´t working with the latest version of WP.
excuse me for all my mails!
just need resolve if i can remove the white space above the images, when set show portfolio in home pages.
I cant get the Welcome Page template to work. I create a page in page builder and put the template number in the spot and no changes are shown on my site.
Settings > Reading > Front page displays > set to Latest posts
I tried to make submenu, but does not work. Am I doing something wrong or this issue does not support submenu.
It definitely supports sub menus, if you have any plugins enabled disable and test. Sounds like a script conflict.
Hi, I can not use the submenu, uninstalled all pluggins and still does not work.
What am I doing wrong? I have wordpress 3.6.1 installed.
thanks for the help!
my projects: http://www.necochea.tur.ar
Don’t link the first parent nav item its only meant to be a heading with a # for the URL.
Hi, sorry to send another message nuevamnete. Honestly I love your theme, but … I’m a little upset because I can not make it work all ok.
1. I see in your video work the submenu. I can not do that function. pluggind uninstall all (unless it comes to the topic, not let me uninstall)
2. In the home, it shows me the titles of the categories of the portfolio.
3. The contact form also shows me the titles of the fields.
4. i dont know if is it a problem of my ignorance, or if the themes is damaged. I downloaded the latest version and installed it again, and the problems continue.
i install the same issue on 2 different servers. and still doesn´t work
thank you very much for your answer. I hope you understand.
Ok! I´ve done! thank you for your help.
In point 2 I meant: The home does not show the titles of the categories.
The item 3: maybe is couse i´m working with contact 7.
My proyect: http://www.necochea.tur.ar
hey, just bought the theme. EXELLENT!
but theres a white border along the top of my screen when im logged in, looks like a header-menu or something.
Thanks for your purchase! That’s actually the admin bar, it’s a known bug I’m looking into a fix. For now you can disable it if you like via your user profile.
Hi, i´m working fine with your themes. is beautifull! . I just need translate the word: VIEW to spanish, but i can´t find it in .po file, where can change it?
admin > theme-functions.php > line 849 or via the enUS.po file
Before I purchase, I have a couple of questions.
1. Are you able to change the sub buttons under portfolio tab to filter via categories? ie…logos, print, web….
2. Can sidebar widgets be used in the portfolio pages?
3. Are all photos, sliders and videos have to be “big” in the portfolio section? What happens if they are smaller?
Thanks and great theme!
1. Yes, you can change them to whatever you’d like via the menus panel.
3. I’d recommend large images, but they resize depending on the device.
See previous response.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $17