A simple error page pack, containing 401, 403, 404, 500 and 503 pages – designed to make your user’s experience of an error friendly – encouraging them to stay on your site.
Included as plain HTML versions, but with dynamic PHP versions too – making the whole process much easier to customise and manage.
The Clock hands are animated with jQuery and CSS3, creating a broken illusion. The clock gets stuck at 4:04! Also optional animations at the start.
- CSS3/jQuery Animated Clock Design – It spins (optional) and gets stuck on the error number
- 5 Error designs included – 401, 403, 404, 500, 503
- Dynamic PHP URLs – all error pages in one dynamic page
- Modern and clean design
- Extremely easy to customise
- Adding/editing/removing new error pages with the Dynamic URL version is very easy
- Unlimited Error Page capabilities for any error number
- 7 backgrounds from Subtle Patterns included
- Google Web Fonts – easy to customise
- Search bar design included
- Dropdown bar for your site links – a less cluttered look
- Page Refresh links for server error pages like 503
- Retina Display Ready Clockface
- Multiple designs
- Well documented
- Each line of CSS/PHP is commented on in detail to help you understand the code