Full Wordpress 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.2.1, 3.3.1, 3.3.2, 3.4 and 3.4.2 Compatibility!
This premium WordPress theme is designed to give your visitors a great first impression “above the fold.” With several homepage options, Cufon font replacement, custom post options, custom widgets and sidebars, shortcodes and an easy-to-use admin, Above the Fold makes building a fully-customized website simple for just about anyone.
- Homepage featuring a Slider, Message Area with Button, Featured Posts Area, Posts By Category and Twitter Feed
- 2 Slider Options that use:
- - Nivo jQuery Slider (Images Only): http://nivo.dev7studios.com/
- - Easy Slider (Images/Video & Text): http://cssglobe.com/post/5780/easy-slider-17-numeric-navigation-jquery-slider
- 12 Page Templates including:
- Blog Listings with Page-Width, Large or Small Featured Images
- Contact Us
- Default Template with Sidebar
- Portfolio Listings with 1, 2, 3 or 4 Columns
- Redirect to External URL
- Testimonials with or without Images
- Custom Post Options: Portfolio Items and Testimonials
- Photo Enlargement on Portfolio Pages using prettyPhoto: http://www.no-margin-for-errors.com/projects/prettyphoto-jquery-lightbox-clone/
- Easy-to-Use Custom Theme Options:
- Custom Logo and Breadcrumbs
- Unlimited Color Scheme Options
- Google Analytics
- Homepage Options: Slider, Message Area, Featured Posts Area, Posts By Category, Twitter Feed and Custom Content
- Footer Options: Footer Links and Copyright Info
- Unlimited Font Colors
- Cufon Options
- Custom Sidebars and 11 Custom Widgets:
- Contact Info with Embedded Google Map
- Recent Posts
- Popular Posts
- Social Links
- Twitter Stream (Tweetable jQuery plugin: http://theodin.co.uk/blog/jquery/tweetable-1-6-launched.html )
- Banner Ads
- Contact Us Form
- Footer Links
- Search Box
- Newsletter Sign-Up
- WordPress 3 Menu Support
- - 2 Types of Menus: Main Navigation and Footer Links
- Fly-Out Menus for Multi-Level Navigation
- Shortcodes for Additional Features with 18 Color Options:
- - Boxes
- - Pulled Quotes
- - Highlighted Text
- - Buttons (3 Sizes)
- - Columns
- - Feature Grids (using the following icon set: http://blog.twg.ca/2009/09/free-iphone-toolbar-icons)
- - Typography and Bullets (using the following free icon set: http://www.iconfinder.com/search/?q=iconset%3AsplashyIcons)
- - Galleria Gallery
- - Mini Slider
- Clean and Easily Customizable Design
- Detailed Documentation with Screenshots
Release HistoryVersion 1.6 – 07/18/2011 – updated to Wordpress 3.2.
Version 1.5 – 04/19/2011 – fixes css issue with bullets in home page.
Version 1.4 – 03/29/2011 – Fixes header issue with contact email.
Version 1.3 – 03/26/2011 – Fixes multiple bug issues with styles and contact form in footer.
Version 1.2 – 03/25/2011.
Version 1.1 – 2011/03/03 – adds compatibility for WordPress 3.1
Version 1.0 – 2011/02/16 – inception!