An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, hogash, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from hogash:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Frequently Asked Questions
How to install the template?
To install the template just follow this simple steps:
- create a fresh database
- unzip the contents of the zip for either 1.6 or 1.5 version in the location you want
- access the location of the folder in which you unzipped – follow the quick install steps
Basicly the pack you will find in the downloaded zip from Themeforest is actually a clone of my demo preview.
Why like this and not regular install file via administrator panel? Because you will have a full working clone of my demo preview in just a matter of 5-10 min. This pack has included in it Joomla, the template, modules/components/plugins etc. Installing them one by one and configure/populate them takes hours. I strongly recommend using this method. If you want the standalone version please mail me and i will reply back with it.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.