Updated On April 22nd 2012 (Version 2.1 )
- Fix the bug for sortable portfolio multiple slug words, now you can add category names like Web & Design, Design Printing Publishing etc.
- Changed the Portfolio title from Kayaportfolio to Portfolio for SEO purpose.
- Please note that, you need to re create all portfolio items as we changed the taxonomy from Kayaportfolio to Portfolio, I suggest update entire theme folder and recreate portfolio items.
Updated On Feb.25th 2012 (Version 2.0 )
- Theme is redesigned the code from scratch keeping the layout same
- Added latest up to date ease of use options panel.
- Added 5 alternate sliders.
- Added Homepage Manger by using this option you can create UNLIMITED homepages layout styles.
- jQuery minimized: load jquery files when necessary, there wont be any conflicts with plugins.
- Note: I suggest you to update all theme files as we have redesigned it from scratch
Acens WordPress theme is a clean, beautiful and easy customizable theme. It’s perfect for Corporate, Business, company portfolios, blogs and clean looking websites. This theme comes with massive and functional theme option page which gives you entire website under your control.
- Easy to use Theme Options Panel
- 30 INBUILT SKINS READY TO USE
- CUSTOM SIDEBAR
- 2 sortable Portfolio Page Templates
- Gallery Portrait Page Template
- Gallery Landscape Page Template
- Blog Page Template
- Contact Page Template
- You can create unlimited Portfolio page in 7 layout styles like, 1 Column, 2 column, 3 Column, 4 Column, 5 Column plus 3 Filter Portfolio page styles.
- Use short-code Generator to add Portfolio short-code
- Sidebar can be hide or shown, its your choice, the thumbnail sizes reduced automatically when you choose sidebar.
Quick Gallery Page Template for Portrait and landscapeSelect Portrait Gallery or Landscape Gallery template while creating page and attach images by clicking “Upload/Inset” icon on the editor. Gallery page take care everything and display all the attached images on the page, and the sizes can be controlled from Options settings “Theme Options > Gallery”.
Unlimited Sidebars and Its position from Page Options Panel
You can create unlimited sidebars for pages and posts, and can position left, or right at any time from “Page Layout Options” ( which is located at top right of the page ) setting panel while creating / updating pages or posts.
Custom WidgetsRight now we have included 9 Custom widgets.
- Acens-Recent Post Widget: Displays the most latest post items with thumbnail, date and short content either on the sidebar or top Toggle box.
- Acens-Popular Posts Widget: Displays Popular posts items on the sidebars either on the sidebar or top Toggle box.
- Acens-Portfolio Gallery Widget: Displays latest images from Portfolio Categories either on the sidebar or top Toggle box.
- Acens-Mini Contact Form Widget: Displays mini contact form either on the sidebar or top Toggle box.
- Acens-Flickr Widget: Displays your flickr photo stream either on the sidebar or top Toggle box.
- Acens-Twitter Widget: Displays latest comments from your twiter id either on the sidebar or top Toggle box.
- Acens-Contact Info Widget: Displays quick contact info either on the sidebar or top Toggle box.
- Acens-Latest News Slider Widget: Displays Recent Post items from selected category, ex: News
- Acens-Testimonial Slider Widget: Displays Post items from selected category, ex: Testimonial
- Acens-Portfolio Nivo Slider Widget: Use this widget to display Portfolio items as slide show
Custom Google Fonts
As per me, adding plenty of Google fonts is not at all good, what will you do if new Google fonts added in to the Google library? We have added an option to add any font which you like to add later when new fonts are available in the Google Library.
This theme is Translation Ready – the theme was built to support translations in more than one language. Them comes with .po file theme to have localized.
Please find the Acens.po file in languages folder
Contact PageReady to use Contact Page, choose the Contact page template while creating the Contact page.
Add your email ID in “Theme Options > General Settings” to receive emails from your website.