This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Hi, I was unable to register for an account on your support site (it said I have an account already but I was also unable to reset the password because it said the user name did not exist), so I am posting my question here.
I was wondering if there is a way to add a Pinterest button to the bottom of an image in the lightbox area.
Thanks in advance!
I can see that there is an account with your username and also you have one ticket opened 10 months ago. I have just manually changed your password and sent you an email with your login details, so you can now login to your account with the username and password that I have sent you and open a support ticket.
I’m about to purchase this theme if I can confirm a couple of points:
- can I eliminate completely blog and social media portions?
- can I, through widgets, po files, or some other means you can point me to, have a bilingual site? I don’t need translation per se, I just need my viewers to have the option of which (of two) languages they view.
- further to that last question, can I work with almost any font (even if requiring some additional code)? I ask because my second language, in general, has limited font support.
Thanks very much. Looking forward to working with this beautiful theme!
Here are my answers:
- Yes, you can
- Yes, you have to use a multi-lingual plugin such as WPML or qTranslate
- With this theme you can use the standard web safe fonts, Google fonts and Cufon fonts. For languages that include special characters it is recommended to use either the standard web safe fonts or Google fonts. You can also use the Cufon font replacement, but you have to make sure that the font you are using supports your language characters.
- okay, no problem
- Excellent as I can already see that Google fonts has several which will work just fine.
Suggestion? Why don’t you modify this “Add a comment” box to have a permanent reminder to use the dedicated support site so that you don’t have to repeat it umpteen times in the actual comment thread? (It might also be useful to many if you were to briefly define what sort of questions are more appropriate to the support site . . .)
If we could do that, we would be more than happy to add such kind of link however unfortunately we (the authors) can’t control the ThemeForest design and layout – this is something that can be done by the Envato team only.
Sorry, not the right place for this but you’ll see why I’m doing it:
I’m trying to sign up to be notified when Pexeto has opened their website, but I get an error code telling me to enter a valid e-mail address—which, obviously, I’d just done and double-checked. Hmmmmmm.
That’s really strange – if you want you can contact us by using our profile contact form and I will add you to the subscription list.
I loved this topic to talk about skin care and skin, however before buying I want to know if:
- Can I change the pictures, some of complexion and skin
- I delete sections that will not employ the time and place for later
- Put all the texts in Spanish, because I’m focused on the market of Mexico
- Place pinterest logos and any other for a few weeks later
- I selected the contact address to receive email message
- You can install an online store below
Although I have good level of English is not perfect, so I hope I do not have many spelling errors.
- Yes, you can change the pictures and all the main colors used in the theme. Can you please clarify what you mean by saying “complexion”?
- It depends on which section exactly, but generally you can remove most of the sections if you don’t need them (e.g. slider, services boxes, sidebar, carousel, etc.)
- Yes, you can set all the texts in Spanish
- Can you please clarify this? Do you mean to add sharing buttons somewhere in the content or you are just referring to the social network buttons in the footer?
- You can use a e-commerce plugin if you need an online store.
I like your Acoustic theme. Would it be complicated to organize my home page to have one of the sliders at the top and a gallery at the bottom? Thanks!
I’m glad you like the theme
You can easily accomplish this – you can set a gallery page to be your front page and you can select a slider to it. If you need to have the home page services boxes above the gallery, you can just add the services boxes shortcode into the content of the page.
Any chance of making this a responsive theme?
At this point I can’t really say for sure, as the theme contains lots of complex functionality, such as sliders, galleries and portfolios, which were not initially designed for a responsive layout and may require to be recoded from scratch in order to make them responsive. But other than this, the theme looks and works well on mobile devices.
Love this theme, but the [contactform] since a couple of days is under attack of a spam bot. Is there a ways to avoid this?
We have a dedicated support system where all the Pexeto items support is handled, so can you please use our support system here:
P.S. The contact sidebar widget doesn’t support a captcha option by default, so you may consider using a third party plugin (such as Contact Form 7) that supports a captcha option.
I am having a hard time figuring out a few things.
1. How do I remove the space between the header and content?
2. If I wanted to remove the entire header and customized my own, can that be done?
3. I want to also move the space between the nivo slider and content. Just too much space there even if I do not want to add title or other verbiage to the slide photo.
Hi! I’ve bought a few themes you made and I love them. I’m about to buy this one but I’m afraid to see that it’s not responsive! Do you plan to update it to make it responsive?
I’m happy to hear that you like our themes!
As I already mentioned in one of the comments above, I can’t really tell for sure as the theme contains lots of complex functionality, such as sliders, galleries and portfolios, which were not initially designed for a responsive layout – they will require to be recoded from scratch in order to make them responsive, so at this point there are no plans for such kind of an update.
Is Acoustic compatible with WordPress 3.9? Just checking before we update our client’s site.
Yes, we have tested the theme with WP 3.9 and it was working well – at this point there aren’t any known issues.
Excellent. Thanks for the quick reply!
Just chipping in that I would definitely be buying this theme if it were responsive…
Apologies if this has been answered or if I’m missing the obvious fix -
I’m trying to remove the auto image resize function when a user clicks a portfolio image/thumb and it opens in a new page. I understand how to change the code to set the width but I would like to turn off or remove the resize so images display at their uploaded size.
Many thanks in advance.
P.S. When posting, can you please also provide a link to a page on your site where we can see which image exactly you are referring to? Thanks
Are u guys still offering support for this theme. Submitted a Support Ticket
Yes, we provide support for the theme and I have already posted a reply to your ticket – you can check my reply in your ticket section.
I recently bought this theme and want to make the space between my logo and slider smaller, i wen tot he website you refer about these questions but whne i tried to log in and create an account it says my product # is wrong.
I was wondering if I am able to adjust/design this template within dreamweaver? If so it will be a definate purchase
This is a WordPress theme that requires WordPress in order to run, so it can’t be edited with Dreamweaver – only static HTML templates can be edited with Dreamweaver.
Hi ! I’m interested in this theme and it seems to do what I want but I still have a question and hopefully you can help me. Here goes: I want to use 2 languages by installing Polylang and I think it’ll pretty much work fine but my main concern is regarding the Services boxes on Homepage. Is there a way to translate those texts for a multi-language installation, using Polylang? The way it’s setup right now, it seems that you can change that text only once using the Pexeto Panel? Any advices on how to do approach this?
Thank you for the interest!
I’m not very familiar with how the Polylang plugin works, but generally besides the option to set the services boxes content in the Pexeto Panel, you can also use the services boxes shortcode to add the boxes. So, if you can translate the shortcode with the plugin, you can just use the shortcode on a standard page instead of the default home page services boxes.
Thanks for your previous reply
One more question: is there a plan to make this theme responsive? I think that would be a big plus (for me at least).
Unfortunately at this point there are no plans for a responsive update release, I’m sorry.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $19