Acoustic Theme is a powerful and beautiful WordPress theme – it is designed in a clean and minimalistic style and packed with all the features you need to present yourself with style and professionalism. This theme is powered by the advanced Pexeto Panel, which provides tons of options to modify any aspect of the theme – it is well suited for both beginners with no coding experience and developers. This theme will work great for any kind of websites – photography, business, personal, portfolio and no matter what kind of content your website will contain, the theme will take care of representing every single part of it in an elegant and professional way.
Making changes of the color scheme of your site has never been easier with the advanced admin options the theme has available. We have included options to change the colors and stylings used in the theme for the main sections – for every color option, we have also included a color picker to make color choice even easier. Additionally, the theme comes with 23 different background patterns that you can choose from and if you would like to use your own custom background, the theme also provides an option to upload your own background image.
4 Unlimited Sliders
Acoustic Theme comes with four beautiful image sliders and each of them can be used on as many pages as you like, with different image sets:
- The new exclusive Zoom Slider with very beautiful zooming motions and amazing black/white thumbnail effect
- Nivo slider with 15 different transition effects and many options available
- Thumbnail slider which is great for presenting lots of images
- An elegant Accordion slider which is well suitable for presenting images with longer descroptions
Advanced Slider Management Section
Acoustic theme implements an advanced slider management section, so managing sliders and their images can’t be easier. You can very easily upload new images, delete and edit existing images and change their order by dragging and dropping them. Also, in this section you can create as many additional sliders as you need and subsequently set each of them to different pages.
Flexible and Unlimited Portfolio Pages
There are a porfolio gallery and showcase page templates included which are great for presenting your work and products. Each of them provides lots of customization options, for example, selecting number of columns, displaying category filter, including pagination, enabling black/white effect to images, and much more. We have also implemented lots of different options for the portfolio items, such as selecting an action after clicking on the image thumbnail or choosing how the thumbnail image will be cropped.
Advanced Styling Buttons
The theme includes an unique set of buttons that allow you to directly insert the styled content into your editor area. In this way, you can easily organize your content while creating it without having to save and preview your page with every change you do.
Apart the default fonts that you can set, the theme provides a friendly user interface to implement Cufon Font replacement and Google API Fonts. For the Cufon font replacement you can either use one of the fonts that the theme comes with or upload your own custom font. For the Google Fonts we have created a section where you can enable as many fonts as you like just by adding the URL the API provides. You can check out the font management section here
Automatic Black&White image effect
All the images from the sections that support the nice Black&White image effect are generated automatically by the theme – you don’t have to create separate images for this effect.
The theme comes with a detailed documentation, which includes examples, screenshots and all the main instructions you will need to customize your site. Additionally, we have included a “Beginners” section which includes some helpful links about working with WordPress and instructions about what steps to follow when setting the theme.
Other Key Features
- Unlimited Sidebars – dynamic sidebar generation functionality
- SEO section included, allowing you to add key words, change title structure, exclude pages from indexation, etc.
- Easy page layout changing – for each page you can choose between left sidebar, right sidebar and full width layout
- Easy theme translation – all the custom words used within the theme can be very easily changed from the admin panel. We have also included a .po file if additional languages will be used.
- Easy logo replacement
- Separate portfolio section
- WordPress 3.0 Custom Menu Support
- jQuery Tabs
- AJAX contact form
- Widgetized Footer – can be easily disabled
- Sociable Icons section in footer
- Comments with reply functionality (multiple levels depth)
- Multi level drop-down menu
- Lost of styled elements included
- Pricing table design
- PSD Files included
- 2 bonus widgets included – Portfolio Posts Loader and Latest Blog Posts Loader
- Works and looks similar in all major browsers: Internet Exlorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Google Chrome
- Version 1.1.2 – 31 July 2013:
- Fixed a style issue with the dialogs in the admin with the upcoming WordPress 3.6
- Updated the Menu and Quick Gallery instructions of the documentation – included instructions for WordPress 3.6
- Fixed a bug with the carousel shortcode (displaying 5 images per slide instead of 4)
- Other minor code improvements and bug fixes
- Version 1.1.1 – 18 September 2012:
- Fixed an issue raised in the previous update about the posts displayed when a slider is selected on the blog page
- Version 1.1.0 – 29 August 2012:
- Implemented an Automatic Theme Update functionality by using the Envato WordPress Toolkit Library. Now you can update your theme just by pressing one button. For more information you can refer to the “Updates” section of the documentation.
- Updated Timthumb to the latest version available
- Added new sociable icons – Pinterest, another Twitter icon, dark version of Google+ icon and Instagram
- Fixed a blog pagination issue, that was raised in the new WordPress 3.4 – in some case a 404 page may be opened when trying to access a page within the blog pagination
- Added some other small improvements and fixed some small issues
- Version 1.0.2 – 09 December 2011:
- Updated the Mousewheel plugin to the latest version to be compatible with jQuery 1.7.1 that will be included in WordPress 3.3
- Improved the lightbox filtering functionality on the gallery
- Fixed an issue with the pagination on the Featured page when the page is set as front page of the site
- Some other small styling and coding improvements
- Version 1.0.1 – 18 October 2011:
- Added background options for custom uploaded background images
- Fixed some small issues (when selecting no pattern and the coloring animation on the portfolio carousel when there are 4 or fewer items inserted)
Thanks for the great resources to:
- Social Media Icons http://icondock.com/free/vector-social-media-icons
- Pixel patterns http://naomiatkinsonproducts.com/
- Repeatable Pixel Patterns http://www.premiumpixels.com/20-repeatable-pixel-patterns/
- Tango icons: http://tango.freedesktop.org/Tango_Desktop_Project
- Vector Patterns http://speckyboy.com/2010/04/08/6-free-vector-seamless-backgrounds-source-files/
- Grunge Brushes http://wefunction.com/2011/03/45-more-subtle-grunge-brushes/
- Seamless Patterns http://www.premiumpixels.com/20-seamless-photoshop-grid-patterns/
Note: The images used on the demo site are for demonstration purposes only and are not included in the download file.