This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Hi, thank you for excellent looking theme!
Got animation problem in footer element.
Preview demo has nice smoothly animation “appearing” footer images (these one http://scr.hu/0h1r/ham70).
I cannot find any instruction to build that alement, so I copied html code from demonstration. It works but it has no animation at start:(
Here preview http://goo.gl/XKFxA , http://scr.hu/0h1r/c11ol
Could you give some instruction about this element?
Thank you for choosing our theme!
The animations on our demo and you website are the same.
Please clear your browser cache
Is it possible to resize the slider in the Home page?
and does this theme support Arabic fonts?
Thank you for your interest.
1. Yes, it is possible to re-size the slider easily.
2. If you are developer it would be relatively easy to enable right to left languages.
Nikolay & Vamtam – Awesome theme – it’s perfect for our project and thanks so much for your support last week – back on track!!
rock on guys! cj / rankstrong / ft. lauderdale fl usa
You get these errors when installed with 3.5.1 Please fix
Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /homepages/6/d326187291/htdocs/mount/wp-content/themes/adeptstyle/wpv_theme/helpers/base.php on line 308
Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /homepages/6/d326187291/htdocs/mount/wp-content/themes/adeptstyle/wpv_theme/helpers/base.php on line 309
Glad you fixed it
Sorry It was a PHP 5.5 Issue not wordpress
Nice theme !
Just a question : does it use timthumb ? And your other themes ?
Thank you for the interest in Adept Style!
We do not use timthumb on any of Vamtam themes.
Cool ! Thanks for your answer.
I am still deciding between 2 themes for my website. Yours is at the top of my list. I have a few questions:
1) Is it complicated to change the width proportions of the entire layout? If this is possible, can I have the blog be one width and the portfolio another?
2) Re: The Ajax Portfolio. The document portfolio items click to a large image and there is another link to the actual page. Can I just have the portfolio item link to the related page without having to view the gallery image first?
3) Re: Portfolio item rollovers. Can the rollover be changed to show a small text exerpt from the item’s page content?
4) Re: Portfolio page layout. Can the portfolio layout include a right side bar?
5) Re: The sidebar icon tabs. On the test site the little sidebar tab menu (with the little icons) shows up a little funny (the tabs are listed in a column rather than next to each other). Is this fixed in the actual paid version.
Sorry for all the questions. Your theme is really elegant and beautiful.
1) Are you referring to the full width of the site or just the page content section between the sidebars?
2) I think you don’t have to use the Ajax Portfolio in this case – have you seen the regular portfolio?
3) There isn’t an option to replace the [+] with an excerpt, but you should be able to modify it if you are comfortable working with code.
4) The sortable/ajax layouts must be full width. The non-sortable portfolio can have a sidebar.
5) Can you share a link to the page you’re referring to, please?
1) The full width
5) It’s in the sidebar of the blog page
1) Yes, you are able (with a bit of CSS) to change the maximum width of the site.
5) Which browser are you using? It works fine when we try it.
I have another issue. I had origanlly had the site installed at www.mywebsite.com/location and then moved it to the root folder (www.mywebsite.com) and I dont think WPV_THEME_URI is updating so some images are still linking to the / location. How would I Update this?
WPV_THEME_URI = '<?php echo WPV_THEME_URI ?>';
Hi, WPV_THEME_URI is based on the site url setting in Settings/General. Have you updated it?
Yes I have updated that, but it is still trying to link to the default header image through the / address.
Please kindly submit your question as a ticket on our secure Help Desk so that our dedicated support team can further assist you.
Vamtam Help Desk |
Thanks so much!
Really impressive theme, lot of possibilities and changes can be made easy. Also, the support from Vamtam team is really fast and reactive to issues and problems.
Thanks guys, my company will now have a good responsive website !
Thank you for your kind words!
hi! i lov the theme congrats BUT
i have a problem, when i add an slideshow with the shorcode button in the portfolio page, the slideshow only shows me 3 slides, and i want to add 6 or 7 slides per slideshow.
btw, i put in the option of the slideshow 7 slides and still shows me 3 slides.
please help me.
We would be happy to help you determine the cause for this issue.
Love the theme. For some reason, since 3.51, when I try to load the theme options panel, though, the loading graphic never goes away and i am unable to interact with the page. Any idea how to fix this?
Thanks for choosing Adept Style!
Thanks, worked perfectly. Sorry, thought I was already on the most recent version!
Hi there, I’d like to ask if the theme and the widgets are compatible with WPML multilanguage before I buy it, thank you
I think you’ve bought it , at least the badge says so.
Yes the theme is compatible with WPML.
I meant to buy the plugin, of course I’m a valid and faithful costumer to Vamtam
Another question Nikolay, is it possible to add ALT text to images in html services element?
Can I get some help with the slider and load more issues I’m having? There has been no movement on my ticket in about a week. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
We usually answer within 24 hours , so please provide ticket number and I will check why the ticket has not been responded to.
Hey Nikolay, thanks for getting back to me. My ticket number is #5678
I responded to this ticket on 28.02. You can log in to your Help Desk account and see the answer.
please try and respond to ticket #5837 as it is urgent, thank you!
Hi, I’m considering a purchase of the theme.
Can you tell me, please: Is there a “Custom CSS” field in the theme options to make changes should I want to customize the theme?
Thank you for your interest.
Yes there is such a field in the option panel.
Hi, I installed the WPML plugin.
Once I activate it.. The slider does not show the images anymore.
Also all of my portfolio items disappear except one.
When I deactivate the plugin everything works again.
I though you said that this theme was WPML compatible.
I have also sent you a personal message with the site and the login info, so you can see the settings.
Please look at the site with the plugin activated and without the plugin activated to see what Im talking about.
We just replied to your ticket.
where can i find the demo content?
Thank you for choosing Adept Style!
Look no further that your option panel:
theme options – quick import.
okay found it thanks!
Thank you so much!
I just installed your theme. I imported all the sample content and widgets. When I previewed the website I did not see any images. How do i load the sample images? How can I get the demo to look exactly the way it looks on themeforest? Please see my link below-
Th? images are you see on our demo are licences and cannot be distributed with the theme. I check your installation and It looks ok to me.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $19