Support is provided on the Adminica support forum which can be accessed by registering and providing your license code at: http://tricycle.ticksy.com/.
Adminica now comes with a separate Bootstrap template. This is a standalone version, geared at getting your Bootstrap web application up and running and looking great from the beginning. It is the most requested feature and we hope you like it.
|Adminica Live Preview: http://templates.tricyclelabs.com/adminica/|
|Bootstrap Live Preview: http://templates.tricyclelabs.com/adminica-bootstrap/|
Adminica is a cleanly coded, beautifully styled, easily customisable, cross-browser compatible Admin Template and Web Application Interface by Tricycle Labs. It is one of the best selling, highest rated templates on Themeforest and has been supported and updated constantly since it was launched 2011.
Adminica is packed full of features, allowing you unlimited combinations of layouts, controls and styles to ensure you have a completely unique app. Adminica has a dark and white skin which can be combined with the 7 colour skins (easily tweaked to your company branding).
Based on a fluid 960.gs grid, Adminica can scale itself automatically to fit whatever screen resolution the user has. The interface works perfectly at iPad and iPhone resolutions.
Adminica provides a real web app experience, dynamically loading pages and avoiding browser reloads. This combined with Adminica’s responsive layout allows for a native app-like experience on smartphones and tablets.
If you prefer a fixed layout, Adminica has that too, 960px is the default width but you can set it to whatever you like and the interface will resize accordingly.
“This is a truly remarkable template! One of the best Iâ€™ve seen on TFâ€¦ To anyone who is considering buying this themeâ€¦DO IT!!! One of the best on the site, easily!” - damiengarber
“This is the most beautiful admin panel that I have seen!!!... Amazing work and style! Totally love it!!! and keep â€˜em coming!!!” - johnbabko
“Hi! Thanks for the template. One of the few admin templates with left hand navigation and variable width. A great way to make use of wide screen monitors. Thanks for that! ” – strixy
I have purchased Adminica and would definitely recommend it to all who hesitate. It is a great product with great support. Good luck! – stanislav
Unique Slide Login (regular included too)
Flot and Sparkline Charts
Extensive Button Collection
- Check out the Updates section below for all the newly added features
- One of the most beautiful admin templates on Themforest
- The fastest selling admin template on Themeforest.
- Liquid and fixed layout.
- Sidebar or full width.
- 15 different page templates
- Powered by jQuery and jQuery UI
- CSS3 progressive enhancements with minimal use of images, eg. round corners and all gradients are CSS3
- 960.gs grid system
- 7 individually crafted themes (easily customized)
- iPhone, iPad and Android ready – this works automatically, same HTML with different CSS applied depending on resolution. Check out this Screenshot
- To test on iPhone click “Remove Frame” on the top bar of the Live Preview or alternatively click here.
- Unique accordion based dropdown navigation (3 levels)
- Accordion sidebar and widget area
- Draggable, sortable boxes
- Toggle boxes open and close
- 2 types of tab boxes – horizonal and vertical
- 3 Accordion variations with sortable items
- Thoroughly styled form elements eg. datepicker, file uploader, radios, checkboxes, dialogs, sliders, etc.
- Form validation and tool tips
- 290+ buttons in 7 different colours
- Unique sortable gallery with lightbox
- Unique iPhone style contact list
- Tiny Editor rich text editor
- Syntax highlighting code view (many languages supported)
- Dynamic sortable DataTables with pagination and live search
- File Browser with icons
- Login Box
- Comes in HTML and PHP version
- Beautifully styled text & typography
- Crossbrowser compatible (IE7+)
- Semantic, valid HTML and CSS (CSS may not validate due to the use of CSS3 enhancements for modern browsers, eg. border-radius)
- Well commented code
- Dedicated documentation site
Adminica takes advantage of the best opensource jQuery plugins available. The following plugins are used in Adminica:
- jQuery UI
- Syntax Highlighter
- UI Stars
Adminica v2.3 – (April 2013)
- Updated Bootstrap to v2.3.1
Adminica v2.2 – (July 2012)
- Standalone Twitter Bootstrap version: Live Preview
Adminica v2.1 – (July 2012)
- Dynamic Page Loading (pjax)
- New block charts (sparklines)
- New “Stacks” Navigation option
- Isolated Layouts
- Upgraded Dashboard View
- Contact Manager
Adminica v2.0 – New Features (February 2012)
- Complete code overhaul
- Restructuring of project to allow for easier combining and minification
- New sliding form field
- Upgraded Dialog / Modals
- iPhone style login
Adminica v1.3 – Code optimisation and bug fixes (June 2011)
This release focused on improving the quality of code and fixing any css bugs I could find. Alot of time was spent optimizing the iPad experience. I’ve also introduced a really cool Page Loading feature.
Adminica v1.2 – Major new features (March 2011)
- Interactive Charts & Graphs – Bar Charts, Line Charts, Point charts and Pie Charts.
- Multiview Calendar – Drag and Drop to add new events
- Step by Step Wizard including progress bar.
- Regular Table Styles
- All new features can scale if the window is resized.
- JS and CSS improvements
- New Slide out navigation
- Improved Full width layout navigation
- New Dashboard Feature Sorter (Quicksand)
- Animated Scroll to Top button
- Dismissible Alert Boxes (7 different colours)
- Improved Tab box styling
- ie7 css bug fix on red and green theme
- ie7 css bug fix on accordion nav (+ symbol was not showing up)
Before contacting support, please read the documentation thoroughly. If you need support please provide a live link and if necessary some login details. It is very difficult to troubleshoot code sent directly in an email or a screenshot.
If you need further info about Extended License, Template Customisation or Project Proposals please send us a message through our profile page.