An introduction to support on the Marketplaces
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on the Marketplaces.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by 7Shift
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I install this theme?
- Go to your Tumblr Dashboard
- Click on the blog that you want to change theme.
- Then click the “Customize” button which can be found in the theme section.
- Click the “Edit HTML” button.
- Copy the code placed in the folder.
- Return to the code editing page and paste the code, then click “Update Preview“
- Wait until it ﬁnish updating and you will see the “Save” button appear, now click it and you ﬁnished installing the theme.
I’m getting trouble with installation
For Mac users: Before opening the file, open TextEdit. Head to the TextEdit —> Preferences, and click on the Open and Save tab. In the “When Opening a File” options, check the box to Ignore rich text commands in HTML files. Close TextEdit, and right click on your theme’s HTML file, and Open With TextEdit.
For Windows users: Much simpler. Open your HTML file with Notepad. Notepad is plain text by default, so you don’t have to worry about changing settings. Important: MS Word will not work for this. Notepad only. Select and copy the entirety of the code contained in the file.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using the Marketplaces you should come straight to Envato Support.