This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
A few questions before I purchase:
1. Looks like I can do separate pages and not have a one page on the home page, correct?
2. Can I put elements of the blog on the home page. So, if I want to add two or three blog posts on the home page, is that doable?
3. Can I build the home page to my liking? So I may want different elements and also have part of the blog post.
Sure, yes to all of your queries. We add blog posts ourselves in this home page -
Thank you for letting me know. That’s a great demo.
Great theme LiveMesh like it but I have a problem with home page portfolio isotope section.
How do I center the isotope items, currently it’s on the left align ?
I see the theme has not been purchased from this account. Can you email me the purchase code pls before I take up this? Thanks.
I am having an issue with Visual Composer. I am attempting to add a border to a VC Element with Column Settings but nothing happens. I have even attempted to change the background color or add in a background image and there are no changes. Any advice would be much appreciated!
The theme does not support entering design elements from column settings page. It simply does not make sense to enter general padding/margin etc. for a responsive site and would break the design that we have for the theme. We allow setting background color, parallax background image, parallax speed etc. for a row which is what would make more sense. If you need to set border, background for column (a rare thing, IMO), pls do it manually since this is simple one line CSS and should not require an editor. Hope this helps.
Yes, I understand. Thank you!
I did the update, but right now i’m not able to create a menu.
My menu disapperead and i’m not able to create a new one.
There is no error message.
Do you know how to solve this issue ?
Pls register and open a thread at the end of our support forum page – http://support.portfoliotheme.org/forums/forum/agile-theme-support/.
To resolve this issue, pls include temp login and site URL and have the box “Set this as private topic” checked when creating the topic. Thanks.
Also, pls try to disable all plugins once and see if that resolves the issue.
I can’t seem to update my post in your support forum. You asked for my URL and I can’t reply or add a new topic.
Did you register here before trying to post -
Do let me know if you still have trouble.
Yes I am registered and logged in.
Here’s the URL fc4.d5e.myftpupload.com
I still cannot reply to your post in the support forum!!! Or create a new topic. When I activate the default theme, Bookings shows between Products and Appearance.
Can you pls tell me what is the user id in the forum? I can enable your account rightaway for replies.
Can you pls check now? Have fixed your user id for missing role. There was some error in the signup, looks like.
Getting no support – my attempts to communicate via LiveMesh are failing – going to need a refund if this is not resolved. Having conflict with theme and WooCommerce Bookings.
Sorry just saw your response above.
As requested in the forum, pls send me an email via profile page contact form – http://themeforest.net/user/LiveMesh#contact. This will create a support ticket for you in our helpdesk to help resolve this issue. Thanks.
Hi! Some pre-purchase questions:
1. Can I have a “not one-page home page” ??
2. All the pages are built with “Page sections” ? I already used your appdev theme and reading the comments, also agile seems to use “page sections”.
I ask it, because using SEO Yoast plugin it is difficult to index a complete page
3. I don’t see any other pages examples like “team pages” “about us pages”
4. What counter can I find ?
Thank you for answering,
Thanks for your interest. Pls see my response below -
1) You can use the theme as multi-page without issues. Just use appropriate page template for additional pages. No issues at all.
2) You can choose to build using page sections or just use Visual Composer as page builder. You have bother choices available. If you have trouble getting WordPress SEO to index the composite page, pls let us know and we will get it resolved. Should not be an issue.
3) You can create About Us, Contact Us pages easily using the elements found in the 4 home pages provided. Just use Full Width page template and drag and drop related elements like team info, contact information, services etc. from Visual Composer to build such a page.
4) There are a number of counters available – numbered stats, piechart, bar charts. Pls check the examples in the demo site.
Do let me know if you have further queries.
Thank you for your answer! I just purchased Agile. I’ll let you know about SEO index
Sure. Thanks for your purchase!
Where I find tutorial how to update agile theme from 1.6 version to 3.5.
The way I update is to replace all files. No matter what method you use (there are plugins too like this – http://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/ to update easily), you will need to backup your changes and redo any changes you made to the files on the new installation.
Use tools like DiffMerge or WinMerge to compare the old and new files and redo the changes. You will spend probably an hour doing this but not more, specially if you have made changes only to a few select files. The settings data will stay and hence Custom CSS entered into theme options should be fine. It’s always a good idea to have a backup though. Hope this helps.
Best way to protect yourself from theme updates is to always make changes in the child theme. The theme is mostly child theme friendly and hence when you have time, you can probably go through the changes you have made to the core theme files and try to move them to child theme so that the core files are not affected and upgrades are smoother.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.