An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, sevenspark, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from sevenspark:
I want your experience with SevenSpark products to be awesome, which is why I’ve dedicated so much time creating resources like support guides, video tutorials, troubleshooters, and more! When you can’t find the answer to your question in the provided resources, that’s where the Support Forums come in – with the understanding that customers are responsible for reviewing the support resources in an effort to find the answer prior to requesting one-on-one-support, and that customizations and features beyond the advertised feature set are your sole responsibility.
Please note that all support requests must be submitted through the Support Forum. All requests through other channels (item comments, contact form Facebook, Twitter) will be referred to the forum.
What is supported?
- Responding to questions or problems regarding your item and its features
- Basic assistance with integration when necessary
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
Product support does not include:
- Issues caused by your customizations
- Issues caused by other themes/plugins, where the other product has not followed WordPress standards
I encourage you to review the Full Support Terms. Please understand that support is a privilege, not a right. While I do my best to answer all support inquiries (and it is extremely rare that a question cannot be resolved), support is not guaranteed. Support is only offered to those who abide by the Support Terms.
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
When to contact Help Team
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Help Team.