This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
Fresh and fantastic job. Good luck untuk agan Ridianur
thanks juga agan vikcystudio
Awesome Onepage Theme ! GLWS
Good Job, GLWS
Happy new year and wish you the very best with sales. Congrats.Kind Regards,Bedros
Happy new year and wish you the best too Bedros
Hi ridianur, your new theme looks great. I´m a happy customer of your theme SUGAN. Bookmarked for my next projects!
best wishes for 2014
1) Does this theme have the same (or similar) theme option panel like SUGAN?
2) Is it possible to set a color for buttons, icons and price tables etc.?
thanks for your answer in advance
Hi Mike,best wish to you too in 2014
1. Yes it has similiar theme option panel like suganwe, and every section now is created within custom post type, so the data will be in there even if you change the theme.
2. Yes, there is option to change color in theme option, but its only for general. If you need detailed style, you can always input the new style in css box inside the theme option. And you can set your own icon for pricing table. Feel free to contact me later if you find difficulty about this.
Good job!Good luck
Very nice design, like it! GLWS
Great Portfolio Theme! GLWS!
I’m interested in purchasing this theme but would like to ask a few questions.
1) For the portfolio/work display, is it possible to show a series of images?
2) Are we also able to provide clients with a separate URL that goes straight to a particular project?
1. I dont really understand what you mean about this, the portfolio/work display is using series of images.
2. Yes, you can provide seperate url to goes straight to a particular project. This theme it using ajax function to show the content in particular project page.
Hi, thanks for your prompt reply
1) If you don’t mind me asking, how do I go about getting a separate URL for a particular project? Cos I only see the same URL in the address bar, no matter which section I click on.
2) what I mean about the ‘series of images’ is: right now only 1 image is shown when I click on a particular ‘work’. Because some of my work has a series of screenshots, I will need to display more than one image. Is that possible?
If yes, then will it be displayed one on top of the other?
3) do you do any customization of this existing template? Say if I need the site to not be parallax scrolling?
Thank you! Great template, btw
1. This is the example link for single project url http://theme.ridianur.com/alamak/portfolio/no-one-knows/
2. I think you can do that. There is option to used it in gallery slider, and if you dont want it, you can input your images into the post. And you can use shortcode to style it like you wanted.
3. You can turn off the parallax effect by adding some css line in custom box css in the theme option.
Hope this help and thanks for your king word
Cool! That is very helpful. Will get the theme
Thanks and feel free to contact me if you find some trouble about this theme
Looks great to me. GLWS!
* Template Name: Alamak Homepage Slider
* Description: Alamak Homepage Slider
* Template Name: Alamak Homepage Video
* Description: Alamak Homepage Video
You can download the update now
This will be my first time using themeforest and I thought this was the most proficient template to drive the brand I’m trying to create. I’m trying to establish a blog-post format via wordpress but I’ve created a video header that Alamak seems totally good for.
I was just wondering before I purchased this if I can just reduce this to just a video-header and right below via scrolling the latest daily updates can be published. Would that work?
I plan to publish dailies and content from other social networks with a twitter sidebar. Is this all possible with Amador?
Its possible, but its need some modification in the blog page and in the theme core.
Is something that can be adjusted through the UI or is it coded?
Would the changes just be made on the developer side?
Im afraid its on developer side. The default theme only using video for homepage. So it need coded properly to show the video in blog page too.
I’ve never used theme forest. Can coding be applied from the user-side? And if so, would it be out of bounds for you to help me calibrate?
Hi there, Yes it can. I can help you a bit about that, but im not able to provide any modification beyond showing video in blog page.
That’s all I would need. Exciting! If you’re up to make that tiny calibration, I’ll order it and get it working as much as I can (:
Sure feel free to contact me via my profile page after that
I love the theme, i’m a photographer and I like the way the theme looks, congratulations.
is it possible to add a photo gallery to the theme? how can i do that if i want to create a space for my customers to see their photos.
I want to by the theme
Thanks for your help
Hi andrestheshark, im glad that you like it
What do you mean by photo gallery? I mean do you need new section to display the gallery?
I think you can add gallery in home page slider if you want to display the photos of your customer.
Is this theme WPML compatible?
Unfortunately, this theme doesn’t support WPML plugin yet. But you can change most of the text in theme option and inside each post.
What version of WP was this built for?
its build for WP 3.6 to WP 3.8
Great job on this template, it’s beautiful. However; removing the “Root Relative URLs” plugin fixed a ton of problems that I was having. Not sure what that was meant for, but maybe it should be removed as a necessary plugin from the next update.
Hi mikehern, thanks for the info.
Do you have problem with the permalink?
Im not really sure what plugin did you mean that causing error.
Awesome theme. Two questions
1. Is it possible to have a client login page?
2. For portfolio section is it possible to have a grid display of just images without the supported text?
Hi GaurangDhebar , thanks for your kind words
1. This default theme doesnt have that functionality right now. But i think you can use some plugin for that. But i havent try it yet.
2. I think its possible by some line of css or you can change the code in php. But i think its safer to use css inside css box in theme option.
this theme doesn’t support WPML plugin but I have FR / En / Es on the site, which plugin is compatible?
Really sorry for this inconvenience, but this theme doesnt support WPML plugin right now. But you can change most of the text with your own language. But it only can show 1 language at the time. But if you want use some plugin, you can used this http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-translate/
thank you for your quick response but “WP translate” is dynamic with Google so not very accurate. It’s a shame because more and more website are bilingual
A couple questions… I am working with the theme (and I really like it) but I have a couple things to ask:
1) I’m trying to get the menu to work and I can’t seem for the life of me to get it so they go to the different sections of the site.
2) Is it possible to change the order/remove sections that I don’t need? For Example: Homepage Slider > Biography > Portfolio > Content Box > Contact, etc.
Please let me know,
Thanks for buying and your kind words .
1. Do you mean how to put the link in the menu? You can see the example in documentation about how to create menu in homepage. Example, if you want to create menu for contact section, insert #contact for menu url. Remember there are 2 menu location. Main Menu in Homepage and Menu in Blog and Pages. For further information you kind check the documentation
2. Unfortunetly there is no option for change the order of the sections. But you can simply remove the section that you dont need with css. example if you want to remove “About” section, you can add this css in custom css box inside theme option
Hope this help
Alright, I don’t seem to have the option to add a URL into the menu option, that’s the problem.
Hi there, First you should choose “Links” at the left in Menu page, and input your link in there and the title and add to your new menu.
You can view this tutorial for better explanation http://en.support.wordpress.com/menus/
hope this help
Hi I have downloaded the theme etc and it is sitting on my desktop as a zip file. I also joined Wordpress as a blog so how exactly do I get the theme to open up so I can see it and customize etc? Do I need to know programming language to do it? Trying to do as much as I can by myself before calling in the expert web designers! Help!
Hi alynxx thanks for buying.
No you dont need programming language to do that. There is documentantion about how to used this theme. Eg. if you want to create homepage, first create new page enter the title eg “Home” and choose the template “Alamak Homepage Slider”. And go to setting->reading and in Front page displays choose static page. In front page choose your “Home” page. After that you can create the post for portfolio,about, etc and you can start setting the theme options. If you need example, you can import the sample data for this theme.
For further and detailed explanation you can check the documentation.
Feel free to contact me again if you find difficulties
But how can I get it to open on WordPress is what I am saying? Where would I create the homepage for example? Which software or platform will I use?
You can download WordPress here http://wordpress.org/
and installed it in your host. And then upload the theme to those wordpress in your host.
hope this help
Ok so once I download wordpress to my computer which I am doing now what is the host? Sorry for all the questions but total novice here but I am keen to do this myself. So I have my webhosting via Go Daddy…can Install Wordpress on there?
Thanks so much for your patience
Oh the Word press is in a zip file on my desktop so do I need to extract the files one by one or can I install the entire folder on the host?
HI there, Yes you can upload it to your host the entire folder of it. Most of hosting provider have some “quickinstall” for wordpress. So you dont have to upload it to your host. Your hosting provider will automatically create it. You can view more explanation in this site http://wpsitebuilding.com/
Hope this help
Thanks very much. I will let you know how I get on. Really excited about the almanak theme!
Hi me again. I am slowly figuring out how to do this. I looked in the zip file for this theme and can’t find the “upload” folder that I would need to install the theme on WordPress.
Hi, try to upload files in “alamak” folder to your host, not “upload” folder
Ok got it! thank you! :O) I have been watching some vidoes on Youtube to show me how to do it and they all refer to an upload folder.
Ah really sorry about this, but do you want to upload the theme to your wordpress host? If you want to do that go to your wp-admin pages->appearance->themes and click add new button to add new wordpress theme.
Hope this help
Ok all uploaded! I feel so happy to have been able to do this all by myself! Thanks for all the help.
I’ve got my theme all loaded in my wordpress and I have been adding content etc but when I go to preview my site with the almack it just has a blank page? Any tips please?
hi there, you can open the documentation and read in “Setting Homepage And Blog” section to solve this problem.
Hope this help
Thanks very much…I will be very proud of myself once I do it! Found the area you refer to…
You’re welcome. You should proud about it
Hi I have done that and set the homepage but still can’t see any preview of what I have uploaded in wordpress
can you give me your link ? so i can view the problem there
I will email to you so you can see the dashboard
ok got it. ignore my email
Thanks so much for all your help! You are awesome!
You’re welcome alynxx
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $17