Alpha is a responsive premium WordPress theme that is perfect for a variety of websites. It comes with tons of great built-in options, templates and features built to make it easier for you to setup yours or your client’s website. The super clean and elegant design combined with 18 built-in color schemes is going to make any site you make stand out and look amazing!
I have been listening to all your requests so Alpha includes a lot of the features you’ve been dying for me to add into my themes. Take a look below at some of the top selling features of Alpha and how they will make building your site easier and lots more fun.
17 Color Skins – 18 included color schemes will allow you to automatically change the colors of your navigation menu, homepage highlight icons, links, active buttons…etc. Simply log into your theme panel and select a skin of your choice and your theme will auto change the colors everywhere necessary.
Drag & Drop Homepage – A drag and drop homepage with many useful modules and settings makes it a breeze to setup your homepage in the manner you wish. Simply enable the modules you wish to use, customize their settings below and you are ready to go. In the demo you can see the slider, tagline, highlights, portfolio items, blog posts and widgetized modules in action.
Custom Post Types – Alpha comes with built-in custom post types for your slider, portfolio, faqs, homepage highlights, staff and services. This makes it a lot easier to add and manage all your content seperately. Plus, I’ve added some theme options that will allow you to easily change the labels and the slugs of your custom post types. So if you don’t like the word “portfolio” you can change it to whatever you want.
Custom Backgrounds – Now you can quickly add your custom background to your website. But not only for the whole site you can now choose a background per site-section or on an individual post/page basis.
Unlimited Portfolio, Staff, Services, Faqs pages – With the built-in page meta settings you can easily create a page for your post types and designate only one category to show up.
Responsive – Alpha is fully responsive. You can test by shrinking your browser in the demo or if on your mobile device test by closing the ThemeForest iframe.
Alpha Theme Features
- Responsive Design (can be turned off)
- Corporate, agency, portfolio style theme
- Localized – .mo and .po files included (admin translation settings for small front end strings available)
- Fresh and clean look with 17 color skins available
- Drag and drop homepage modules
- Widgetized homepage area, footer, sidebars
- Global left/right sidebar option
- Custom backgrounds per site section or individual posts/pages
- Unlimited staff, portfolio, faqs and services pages
- Easily increase/decrease featured image heights via percentages for all grids
- Font Awesome Icon font support and shortcode – easily add icons to virtually anywhere on your theme
- Slider management via a custom post type and shortcodes (using FlexSlider 2)
- Full or With Sidebar portfolio post styles
- Open portfolio entries in lightbox, custom url or permalink
- Widgetized footer
- 2 drop-down menus
- Social icons for the header and social icon shortcode
- Settings for changing image hover color and opacity
- Tabbed services page using jQuery UI (you can link to individual tabs)
- Built-in shortcodes inserter
- Staff pages and posts
- Full blog section – threaded comments, featured images, author bios, author pages, related posts
- Custom Sidebars for: pages, portfolio, staff, faqs, services
- Sample data file included – with the bare essentials
- Localized .Po and .MO files included
- Footer callout region
- Shortcodes – gallery, google maps, alerts, buttons, icons, toggles, accordions, tabs…etc!
- Will be updated regularly and support is provided via a ticket system
- And much more!
Check out the changelog for this theme here: http://www.wpexplorer.org/changelogs/alpha/