Alpine is a bootstrap one page parallax Drupal theme. Ultra responsive and easy to customize with a portfolio filters and the project expander is the best solutions for the Creatives, Web agency and more.
- Endless possibilites With the advanced styling customization features, you can create endless possibilities by changing navigation styles, backgrounds for each section(header,sections, parallax,footer,etc..) with colors,images or patterns.
- Ultra Responsive Alpine is 100% responsive, each and every element including the awesome slider are fully responsive.
- Custom Backgrounds Alpine allows you to set a custom background for each section. A super-quick way to get creative with your site. Parallax sections makes your page more beautiful.
- 6 Color Skins Alpine include 6 skins color version. You can create new one very easy. They have separate css files
- 4 Home Section versions Alpine includes 4 header versions. You can customize each of them very easy. You can choose between maximage fullscreen slider, pattern flexslider, youtube video background or MD Fullscreen slider.
- Isotope Portfolio We create a fullwidth 4 columns portfolio, that never breaks rows. Always display properly. We guarantee this!
- Ajax project expander Alpine also integrates AJAX functionality for Portfolio section. It also supports media like youtube, vimeo, etc. For create the detail pages of the portfolio, you can choose from 2 different template
- Browser Compatibility This template supports all the major browsers including IE9+, Chrome, Safari, Firefox.
- Easily custom from admin theme settings page.
- Easily choose Google Fonts/Typekit theme in theme settings page.
- Customable 404 Page
- Demo install profile
- Drupal 7.x
- Documentation We include the detailed documentation on how to use the theme and it’s features. If your still have any problems, queries, bugs, issues, requests. You can post your question here
- Image by: Wm. Li, stephanie vacher, pure9, Matti Mattila, Chip Griffin, Robert S. Donovan, Asier Arco, Michael Carian, Louish Pixel, Sunova Surfboards, James Kendall, Pieter Baert, Bruno Cordioli, Sebastiaan ter Burg, Felicia Åkerman, Inhabitat Blog, Anthony Storo, Impact Hub, Victor1558, FlyingSauceur, lab604, Definition 6: A Unified, Aurimas, Joel V
7.x-2.7 (Feb 10th, 2015)
Upgrade drupal core and contributes modules. Upgrade MD Fullscreen Slider for new media module. Fix parallax blocks template. Fix undefined variables in some templates files. Fix buttons effects in Chrome. Added: Simple Page Builder.
7.x-2.6 (July 4th, 2014)
Update select animation for block title and content. Fix undefined variable bugs. Fix css bugs services descriptions more than 4 items. Fix css user-image in blog section. Button link in header, project can be null. Fix portfolio change layout. Fix logo retina, favicon. Fix circular pie chart counting correctly.
7.x-2.5 (June 24th, 2014)
New: select animation for block title and content. Fix undefined variable bugs. Fix css bugs services descriptions more than 4 items. Fix css user-image in blog section.
7.x-2.4 (May 23rd, 2014)
Include Sub Theme. Fix menu to compatible with Superfish module. Fix responsive mobile css. Update demo install profile.
7.x-2.3 (May 10th, 2014)
Fix messages display all pages. Fix favicon custom path Fix header slide navigation Fix button hover effect in IE Fix minor html/css code Update Drupal 7.28 and modules
7.x-2.2 (April 9th, 2014)
Change Flexslider to Owl carousel in Services, Feedback, Customer Fix Portfolio Display in Mobile Devices Fix Menu Mobile Display Fix CSS Responsive
7.x-2.1 (April 3rd, 2014)
- Security bug fix