An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Hands-on support for this item is provided by Code125
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
Basic Troubleshooting For your website
- Please Make Sure that you have installed alyoum.zip not the package you got from Envato, Extract it and Upload alyoum.zip
- Please Make Sure that you have WordPress 3.5.1
- Please Make Sure that you Disable All the Plugins as any of them might be causing a conflict with our Page builder or content.
- Please Make Sure that you Host have allow_url_fopen is set to 1 to be able to use the social count widget
- Please Make Sure that you Host have mb_strlen() is enabled not to get fatal error. Or contact your hosting to activate it
- Please Make Sure that you followed Install Like Demo Exactly even if you dont want all the options, make sure that the website is like our demo and then start editing.
- Please Make Sure that you followed Our Page builder Tutorial and how to setup a page using the Page Builder.
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.