Updated at 20 Dec, 2013 – V2.0.1 is available now.
The demo site data is also included in the theme package.
FontAwesome has been updated to the newest version.
Now the theme is supported of Child Theme.
Now the theme is supported of Contact Form 7.
OverviewAmada is a clean and fresh theme with the flat design. And of course all of our themes are Responsive Ready ( Though Amada is our first theme at TF ). We have put a lot of work to make it more easy and more friendly for our clients to use. We recommend you to check out the Shortcode page ( http://www.vaexu.com/amada_2/features/shortcode ) In this page, when you scroll down, you can see a submenu came out like the one page portfolio which is achieved by our built-in shorcode named Submenu. And many other cool stuff like the Top Area in the Home page which you can choose to display the Top Area or not in the backend and you can also add the Revolution Slider at the Top Area. Besides, I recommend you to check out the footer as you can add any image as the background and for the big circle, we think that is important for the brand! Besides, the Admin Panel is also amazing!
Thanks! You guys have been so great. I have beed really satisfied with the customer service and would by a theme from you again without hesitation. Much Thanks! – jdredman
So right you are! Didn’t know the divider was necassary, but it actually makes the theme even more awesome! Thank you. And thank you for being AWESOME High Five – Synne
- Retina Ready – Enjoy the high resolution!
- Widget Ready – Including 5 useful widgets like flikr widget, recent post and so on.
- Revolution Slider($15) – You can add amazing slider by using the Revilution Slider without additional purchase.
- FontAwesome – All the icons applied in Amada is from FontAwesome.
- Responsive Ready – Of course all of our themes are responsive Ready.
- SEO Ready – We have put some work to improve Amada more SEO-friendly.
- Translation Ready – You can turn Amada into any language as you wish.
- Shortcodes – Including 21 amazing shortcodes while you can easily use them to build a one page portfolio page or agency page or any other pages. What you need is just imagination!
- Unlimited Colors – You can use the color picker at our Theme Option page at the backend.
- Google Font Ready – You can also use the backend options to change your font.
- Sub Menu – We have built tons of awesome shortcodes and Sub Menu Shortcode is one of the most useful shortcodes as you can add the Sub Menu into any page as you wish to have your own one page portfolio.
- Two kinds of Portfolio Item Display Style – You can choose different display style for the portfolio page.
- Moible Menu – The Mobile Menu is also an awesome which is different from most of the WordPress Theme at ThemeForest.
- 3 kinds of portfolio page templates – We have made 3 different kinds of portfolio page templates and 2 kinds of portfolio item display styles.
- Child Theme Supported – Now you can make changes without touching the main files.
v2.0.1 beta – Dec 18th, 2013
- 1. Fixed the scroll down button display issue. - 2. Upgrade to a whole new shortcode generator - which is running more faster and more powerful. - 3. Added one full column. - 4. Fixed the map display issue in the mobile style. - 5. Fixed the avatar img in the comments section of the Portfolio aspect. - 6. Improved the H2 header of the description shortcode. - 7. Updated the font control. - 8. improved the font style. - 9. Added New skin for the VAEXU theme options panel which is interface-friendly with WordPress 3.8. - 10. Fixed - Button padding display issue. - 11. Fixed - Buy Now Button link display issue. - 12. Fixed - Padding issue of the mega menu selector. - 13. Improved - Now you add more infomation to the portfolio item description page. - 14. Updated - The file system of our VAEXU Framework has been reorganized. - 15. Fixed - Problems in the Blog options. - 16. Added - Instagram share icon. - 17. Fixed - Header margin issue with the H2. - 18. Improved - Mobile & Tablet touch experience of the portfolio item. - 19. Fixed - Shortcode named Tab and named Graph Bar. - 20. Improved - The Shortcode named Button and now you can add a button without an icon. - 21. Added - Search Button in the nav menu.
v1.2 beta – Oct 23th, 2013
- 1. Added support of Contact Form 7. - 2. Fixed the <more> tag display issue. - 3. Added support of full width column. - 4. updated the child theme. - 5. Fixed the avatar img in the comments section of the Portfolio aspect. - 6. Improved the H2 header of the description shortcode. - 7. Updated the font control. - 8. improved the font style.
v1.1.2 – July 29th, 2013
- fixed the Top Nav padding issue - fixed the mobile version porfolio hover style - fixed the Top Nav js problem - fixed the timeline color issue - updated the functions.php file - added the Page Header Settings
v1.1.1 – July 14th, 2013
- added the Child Theme - added image support for the Top Area
v1.1 – July 9th, 2013
- removed the animations in mobile mode - fixed the portfolio 2 columns display issue in mobile mode - fixed several spacing problems - improved the team member display style for mobile and tablet - added the support of the icon display for the site title - added Youtube/Vimeo social icons - added the support of YouTube video to the portfolio
v1.0.6 – July 3rd, 2013
- improved the Top Area Header's display in mobile - added a new style to the Button Shortcode - improved the List Item Shortcode display style - fixed scroll to top button display issue in Firefox - added more options to the Navigation bar
v1.0.5 – July 3rd, 2013
- added the new shortcode named Description which you can add description image and content more convenient - added fade-in animation to title section - added new icons to the Shortcode control panel - fixed mobile header display issue - fixed the column spacing issue appeared in mobile mode - fixed the contact form message display issue - improved Shortcode Divider spacing in tablets - updated FontAwesome - updated Slider Revolution Plugin
v1.0.4 – June 30th, 2013
- fixed spacing display issue when using smart phones or tablets - fixed Personal Shortcode alignment issue - add Top Area options to the Theme Options Panel
v1.0.3 – June 27th, 2013
- removed twitter widget - add the Back button option to Theme Options - add the 2 columns portfolio page template - fixed Back button link issue - fixed mobile navigation button unclickable issue when use image as logo - fixed blog social icon display issue - fixed author info text alignment
v1.0.2 – June 25th, 2013
- added more google fonts choices - updated the Revolution Slider
v1.0.1 – June 23th, 2013
- fixed the overall color style - fixed the portfolio loading style
v1.0.0 – June 22th, 2013
- Initial Release