Amuse Has Been Updated To Version 1.2, Features Listed Below!
Amuse is a powerful business & portfolio theme with loads of useful features. If you are looking for a theme that will get you noticed, Amuse is your ticket. Amuse has been developed with the end user in mind with lots of easy to use features for a growing business or a creative portfolio. This theme serves a purpose for anyone that needs to publish content and send a message. No matter what your field is, the possibilities are nearly endless!
Amuse Design & Feature Overview
- Custom admin with sweet tabbed browsing and simplified uploading for slider images.
- 7 pre-packaged color schemes and the ability to choose from 15 different button styles.
- 10 out of the box patterns for the header, main content & footer areas.
- The ability to upload your own, custom patterns if you choose.
- 25+ powerful short codes. organized nicely in a tabbed modal.
- 15 Google serif & sans serif fonts to choose from.
- Super cool testimonials short code, populated by pages.
- Site wide, widgetized content functionality allowing for nearly endless layout possibilities.
- 4 custom image & video sliders including full-width, 2 column, Nivo & HTML .
- EasySlider 1.7.6, with our own spiffy little modifications
- Nivo Slider for one of 4 custom image sliders.
- SuperFish drop down menus
- QuickSand filtering functionality for portfolio items
- FancyBox & PrettyPhoto for image & video modals
- Many more!
These are some of the most prominent features of Amuse. This is a very powerful business theme with tons of sweet features, check it out!
Amuse Tabbed Short Codes
One of the really cool features of Amuse is the ability to access the tabbed short codes menu. Everything is clearly labeled and organized for ease of implementation by the end user. We also have pre-loaded 50 icons from iconSweets2, courtesy of YummyGum for use with your services short codes, neat!
Amuse Tabbed Short Codes Modal.
Services Short Codes After Setup on the Site.
7 Custom Colors & 15 Button Options
Amuse comes pre-packed with 7 custom color schemes: gray, ember, olive, slate, wine, plum & seafoam. Each of these skins has a custom colored header, footer, links, and hover state for the image frames. Each of the skins has 1 of 15 button sets active however, you can mix and match your buttons with your skins however you see fit, nice!
Amuse Comes with 7 Custom Color Schemes.
Choose from 15 Button Color Options; each with a resting, hover & selected state.
Version 1.1 Updates – 09/12/2011
- More customization options, including the ability to toggle tag line gradients, change colors of links and headings and customize individual content areas.
- Sliders have been moved from Widgets to the “Home Page Slider” tab in Amuse Options.
- Added the ability to add sliders to pages other than the Home Page.
- Added the ability to toggle footers.
- Improved UI and minor bug fixes.
Version 1.2 Updates – 09/26/2011
- Fixed Youtube issue on Portfolio and Single Blog Posts.