An introduction to support on Envato Market
- Envato staff look over every item before it can be sold on Envato Market.
- Technical items contain help files to introduce you to the item and its components.
- Authors can choose to support their items but this is optional and may vary.
Author support for this item
The author of this item, ki-themes, will respond to buyers’ questions and provide limited support through their own support system.
Additional information from ki-themes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to change the color?
Open assets/style.css with any notepad editor. Find replace (ctrl+h) and enter #ffc100 for the first line. For the second line, enter the hex code you’d like to use e.g #336699. Click “Replace All”, save and upload the file to your server.You can use the website below to get the hex codes. http://www.color-hex.com
How can I set a value for posts per blogpage, e.g. show just 5 posts per page?
Open ki_blog.php from inc/shortcodes. On line 12 find these codes and change “-1” to “5”
$the_query = new WP_Query( 'post_type=post&posts_per_page=5');
When to contact Envato Support
Authors are experts on their own items, but if you're having trouble using Envato Market you should come straight to Envato Support.